View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

HawaiianBabyWoodroseSeeds opinions needed

InsaneTurtle

Greenlighter
I have aquired 200 Hawaiian baby Woodrose seeds and I will soon have (or try to) a very spiritual and bonding psychedelic experience with about five friends, I have used HBWR once before with a couple of friends as a test to see what was up with them, we proceeded to each take eight by putting them in our mouths, crushing them, and letting them sit in our mouths for about thirty minutes or so, we then spat them out, I am not a very experienced psychedelic user and the only psychedelic experiences I've had other than that one Hawaiian baby were ALL from ingesting various forms of NBOME, Now to my point, I have aquired these seeds and soon enough WILL consume an amount of them and so will my friends, I am the only one of these friends who have experienced HBWR but they are all open and know of my experience, I will personally give them specific amounts of said seeds but I want to know ways of preparing and consuming OTHER than chewing and letting them sit in our mouths, I was wondering if I could use my two piece metal herb grinder to grind some up and put them in orange juice. Please tell me if putting them in orange juice is okay, and please convey to me other methods of consumption and preparation.

Also if anyone has a personal opinion or experience of what it is like to consume say 30 of those seeds, would it be a strong experience?

Please fill me with your knowledge of these subjects.
I would love to know these things before I trip, but I will do so nonetheless.
Or at least try, anything could happen.

Putting them in orange juice is fine, just make sure to strain them out with a coffee filter or a t shirt. leave them in the OJ for at least an hour or two. If you want to get rid of vasoconstriction, you can take niacin or cayenne pepper and it will cure leg cramps. Ginger also works, and has the added benefit of decreasing nausea but it only lasts 3-4 hours so you will need to take it twice throughout the trip.

pro tip: the seeds stink when ground up. You're better off buying a pepper grinder or using an old coffee grinder that is no longer in use.

30 HBWR?

isn't that an overdose? i think around 5-7 is what most people take but they probably vary in potency.

i had 15 once without realising it was too much. its to date one of the most excruciating experiences of my life (a bit worse than when i had too much nutmeg, which also fking sucked), i think it is a very obscure drug that very few people would actually enjoy on a recreational level.

did you enjoy your first HBWR experience?

Yes j quite did, it was indeed the most freeing experience and relaxing experience I have ever had, I stayed up once my friends went to sleep lying down for house running my hands through my hair and playing with my face, the whole time deep on my mind.

Well if you're looking to make it a bit more physically comfortable I would recommend a cold water extraction (CWE). There are countless threads on this and other similar sites detailing how to do this better than I can or am willing to.

Another thing if you're planning on taking that many I would make 2 further recommendations. First being make some ginger root tea or something because I would bet my middle testicle that 30 seeds will make you throw up your guts and whatever else is loose enough to come up. Also with 30 seeds being such a high dose (I never felt the need to go above 6) I would say unless you're extremely confident, bordering on over confident I would have a benzo of some sorts on hand especially in group setting.

Hope I said something helpful ?

No problem Mr MadTortoise. Don't forget to let us know how it goes ?

I'll be watching and waiting. I always find experiences relating to these seeds particularly interesting and somewhat sentimental as they were my first psychedelic

My experience was postponed and will not be experienced for quite some time, though when I have said experience I will post results upon thus thread. ?

30 would be WAYYY too much. I've tripped on 8 of them.
Put 7/8 of them in a grinder and then add the crushed bits to water with some lemon juice in it. Let is sit for several hours mixing occasionally. Don't eat before taking as the nausea can be intense. All in all though a nice laid back trip ime. I'd second the suggestion about having a benzo back up if you are tripping with 30.