PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Hawaiian baby woodrose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Specified

Ex-Bluelighter
How many HBW seeds would i need to eat to beat the paliperidone effect? I know Paliperidone blocks the effects cos i ate about 7 and nothing so how many would i need to eat to overpower the paliperidone?

How many HBW seeds would i need to eat to beat the paliperidone effect? I know Paliperidone blocks the effects cos i ate about 7 and nothing so how many would i need to eat to overpower the paliperidone?

Impossible to say - we know neither the strength of your HWBR needs, nor your paliperidone dose (and even if we did, there are way too many unknown factors involved), nor the exact binding affinities of the alkaloids in your HWBR.

Anyway: Yes, paliperidone is a 5HT2A antagonist, meaning it blocks the very kind of serotonin receptor that classical psychedelics like LSD, mescaline or shrooms need to bind to to work their magic.

Trying to overcome this by taking an extreme amount of HWBR could lead to unforeseen side-effects - since ergot alkaloids are not completely selective for 5HT2A, a very high dose might be overactivating other types of receptors (ones which aren't blocked by the paliperidone), leading to extreme vasoconstriction, nausea or other undesirable symptoms.

My advice for those wanting to trip while they're on antipsychotics would be to wait until they're in a better place, mentally.

Take care :)

Hodor pretty much summed it up quite well, we don't know the strength or strain of your seeds, therefore we cannot give you a number. Like he said also, the higher you go in dose regarding hbwr, the more extremethe side effects get, which, seeing as to how you're on antipsychotics, might not be a great idea to push it that far. These seeds can be unforgiving if dosed incorrectly; I'd say wait until you are in a better place mentally before dosing these.

Status
Not open for further replies.