View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds germination

awesome31311

Bluelighter
This is the latest tek I've observed, it's old actually, but interest has resurfaced. The germination tek entails filing or sanding the seeds until they're pale and smooth, and then placing them in water, in the dark for two days or more. Then, the whiter seed embryo is popped from inside the seed shells, and consumed.

What does it feel like? Well, it feels similar in effects to the cold water extraction. You do need way more seeds though, because not every seed will germinate. The result is a cleaner trip with little nausea and way less bodyload. Takes 2 hours to kick in and you come down within 8 hours. Trip is less intense than consuming the entire seed, but a smoother ride.

This is an advantage for people who aren't into doing chemical extractions.

Why am I telling you this? Because I don't see it being discussed anywhere on here, it's not as popular.

Wow, super cool!
Going to try this next week, surprised it pops in only two days.
Did you use distilled water?
Very 😎

Yes, distilled water is a must. Germination in the dark is a must as well. Make sure your seeds aren't somewhere where pets can get to them, and aren't infection prone. germinated seeds definitely have the potency of a fresh batch of seeds, but only the ones that germinate. You have to pop them out of their shells manually once they swell in the water.