• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Hawaiian Baby Woodrose preparation

Hi there all...(this is my first post)...I (contrary to some peoples belief) have always scraped my seeds....sometimes till there's little to no brown/black visible.A few times I mashed them a bit(usually don't bother,tho wish I would) before chewing them (into as smooth a mush as possible & making a point to keep the mush under my tongue while not chewing them.As mentioned on another post,I leave the mush under my tongue (once chewed thoroughly)for at least 30 or more minutes (have done for an hour or so with GREAT results) while trying to not swallow saliva but if I have to, I swallow as little as possible!), I've noticed the longer under the tongue the stronger (trip that is!).While this is best started on an empty stomach one (only after all nausea has passed(late in the trip))may enjoy eating like never before!Early in trip & especially if still feeling queasy/battling the nausea let me warn you...DO NOT DRINK ANY MILK!It'll curdle the moment it hits your stomach(did in mine!), and you'll be running (not walking) to the toilet to puke, at least i was!Due to that happening to me I avoid (like the plague) anything to do with milk (cheese,cream,sour cream,etc).
This is what I have done to avoid puking/suffering as much nausea from HBWR seed ingestion! Mind you... all bodies are different,but if this even helps a few people it's worth it.I hope this will help a lot of people regardless of body chemistry....my "must have" thing to have ready is 100% pure grapefruit juice!If not already in a plastic bottle, I put it in one so I can avoid accidentally broken glass (from freezing) keep alternating it from fridge to freezer to so whenever I feel the nausea you can (by shaking if necessary) have it ready-to-sip as a frozen slush!To each their own...you might have as good (or better?) results drinking the juice at whatever temp. you want!My theory is sipping it in such a way as to get extra air in the slush & therefore swallowed into my stomach helps make me more apt/able to burp (which I recommend you do as much as possible) giving (me) wonderful recovery of HBWR related nausea, I've had some burps so great i felt like crying(for joy)! I have had great luck/results)from this & if necessary I just keep it by my side to avoid excessive back & forth trips to the fridge.If i was ever to want to be anywhere away from home I'd try to have an ice-chest to keep one slushy & perhaps one originally totally frozen in to always have my trusty slushy G.F. juice on hand.Finally, remember you can't trip every day because your body will build up too much tolerance, you must skip a day in between trips.If you are an alcoholic maybe you can cut back by drinking one day & tripping the next (worked wonderfully for me)!Unlike a previous 'poster' said I find drinking while tripping almost 100% destroys the visual part of the trip (one of my favorite parts)!Basically the ONLY thing alcohol don't ruin is how WONDERFUL sex is while ingesting!!Hope this helps someone out there & I now must say good-bye while this is but a short story versus turning into a book. LOL ! Great to meet you all & have a blessed trip/day!!

Tried them last year still got some in the kitchen cupboard somewhere. Chewed think about 6 or 7 seeds when i tried them cause I'm a bit nervous when tripping and didn't want a big trip or to be sick lol It takes ages to get into them esp with falsers in your mouth could have used pliers but thats too easy for me.. Also takes ages for you to come up but i did get something when i thought i was tripping for a few hours but i checked the time and it was only a few minutes i had lost with a little movement from corner of my eyes like shape, swirl kinda things and a little stimulation after it. Only a few pound of ebay but they do work, also got some morning glory untreated ones as well but never got much if anything out of them, dont buy morning glory packets from garden store as they will be treated.