View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Hawaiian Baby Woodrose - LSA

kotty

Greenlighter
Hey, i ordered 8 seeds online and am planning to take them buy grinding them (3 seeds) then letting them sit in lemon juice for 30 minutes then drinking it.

I've read this is the best method for reduce nausea and stomach pain etc.

Anyone have any advice i.e is this the best method and is 3 seeds to many or not enough to take

Thanks!!

According to Peter Webster, the best results are obtained when the seeds are soaked in basic (tap) water so the ergine and isoergine can reach an equilibrium for best psychedelic results. Personally I don't know. Adding an acid is not necessary with the seeds because ergine and isoergine are already water soluble.

Regarding dose....I've never had just 3 seeds but 4 seeds would give me a nice ++ level trip.

Be sure to report back whatever you do and welcome to BL!

Ive read the tap water (chlorine) causes degrading of the ergine? thats why i was going to put it in lemon juice

Ive read the tap water (chlorine) causes degrading of the ergine? thats why i was going to put it in lemon juice

Hmm, perhaps. I know chlorine can degrade LSD but I have used tap water on the seeds before without issue. You can always boil the water first, or use bottled water to avoid the chlorine. I can't imagine drinking lemon juice will be very easy.

Google 'Peter Webster" and "LSA" to get a fix on the concepts I spoke of, and why you would want to use basic water (ie high in PH) vs acidified water.

Ok i dont mind drinking them lemon juice lol but if it works in boiled water fine i guess.
It hasent arrived today im guessing tomorrow, will let you know how it goes

I've done 100's and 100's of HBWR seeds and I always had the best luck by making sure you have a decent embryo inside the seed itself, this helps assure a fresh product and then grind to fine powder stick it in a 000 cap and down the hatch.
I'd usually do about ten fresh seeds done in this manner and I had great luck with this.
The first time I ever ate HBWR seeds I ate 50 seeds...TOO MUCH..., but it was THE most intense trip I have EVER been on. This is coming from someone who trips 2-3 times a month.
Why would lemon juice help when the seeds are about to drop into your tummy?...very acidic in there man.

LSA is exactly backwards to mescaline. Will keep you still in your energy rather then helping you flow along with it.

Last edited:
@phuckingnutz Alright, not sure i just read on a few forums that lemon juice helps reduce the nausea etc.

Thanks @morninggloryseeds

LSA is like mescaline from the spot of information instead of energy drive. It will backwards rebound against the energy drive compression and flow energy along with information easier.

Where did you get this information? LSA containing seeds are nothing like mescaline it all. First of all LSA is tryptamine and Mescaline is a psychedellic-amphetamine. The only thing what these 2 substances share are long long long come-ups. Sometimes it takes 4hours before mescaline kicks in. With LSA it was mostly around 3hours. The visuals from mescaline are much much much stronger and more present. And LSA was a bit I don't know how to say it. A little bit boring than the psychedellics I had before.

I've done 100's and 100's of HBWR seeds and I always had the best luck by making sure you have a decent embryo inside the seed itself, this helps assure a fresh product and then grind to fine powder stick it in a 000 cap and down the hatch.
I'd usually do about ten fresh seeds done in this manner and I had great luck with this.
The first time I ever ate HBWR seeds I ate 50 seeds...TOO MUCH..., but it was THE most intense trip I have EVER been on. This is coming from someone who trips 2-3 times a month.
Why would lemon juice help when the seeds are about to drop into your tummy?...very acidic in there man.

50 in 1 time? What were the side-effects knowing that LSA is common to have vasoconstriction as a side-effect

Where did you get this information? LSA containing seeds are nothing like mescaline it all. First of all LSA is tryptamine and Mescaline is a psychedellic-amphetamine. The only thing what these 2 substances share are long long long come-ups. Sometimes it takes 4hours before mescaline kicks in. With LSA it was mostly around 3hours. The visuals from mescaline are much much much stronger and more present. And LSA was a bit I don't know how to say it. A little bit boring than the psychedellics I had before.

I changed my post to mean what I meant. That was my bad sometimes words come out wrong.

Mescaline aligns flow around the energy in it.
LSA aligns your energy along the flow moving through it.

Thus mescaline would be like feeling you are moving along with energy/the stuff around you.
This is physically opposite to LSA, LSA has the subjective effects of feeling more still in the energy that is driving you.

These are opposite meta-physical effects and thus seem opposite and in reality the effects would be felt quite different. One can see though how the effects are in at least one way quite literally opposite to each other.

Last edited:
Oow, now I know what u mean. Now it is clear for I thoughrt you meant that is they were simular tripps. Sorry my mist akte

First of all LSA is tryptamine and Mescaline is a psychedellic-amphetamine. The only thing what these 2 substances share are long long long come-ups. Sometimes it takes 4hours before mescaline kicks in. With LSA it was mostly around 3hours. The visuals from mescaline are much much much stronger and more present. And LSA was a bit I don't know how to say it. A little bit boring than the psychedellics I had before.

LSA should not be considered a Tryptamine but rather, an Ergoloid.
Mescaline isn't a psychedelic Amphetamine. It's a Phenethylamine and while all Amphetamines are indeed Phenethylamines, not all Phenethylamines are Amphetamies.

But at the same time... Mescaline really does bring the upper portion to it in the 200mg range from personal experience. It really does seem to be a very nice stim packed with a psychedelic.

Anyone else agree/disagree?

Hey, I'm new to this website as a poster, thought I've found a lot of useful information in the past on here, but I have a question that I can't seem to find any answers for anywhere online. SWIM purchased some Hawaiian Baby Wood Rose seeds online and has been meaning to try them, but doesn't know what to expect necessarily at a lower dose, as they don't want to dive into a potentially overwhelming experience with very little to no experience in psychedelics. SWIM was thinking of taking one seed to see how that goes, but would like to gain some knowledge on what the typical trip would be like on a single seed. They have smoked weed basically all day every day for three years, as well as have an extensive experience with pharmaceutical drugs, but understands that there is almost no comparison between drugs like that and psychedelics. They have also tried half a stamp of LSD, but due to a miscommunication that led them to believe the stamp was an RC and not actual LSD, they spat out the tab half way through absorption and experience only a stimulant effect for the rest of the day with minor visual distortions for about 15 minutes in the beginning. If anyone has any trip reports they might want to share from a single hbwr seed, that would be super helpful.