• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Hawaiian Baby Woodrose Indian strain or Hawaiian Strain?

Justin1020304

Bluelighter
I bought from a vendor which seemed very good from the review they were all 5 star saying they were very potent. I don't know what the Indian strain looks like exactly.. The seeds seem darker than the pics of the Hawaiian strain I've seen but I can't really tell.. Might be a little smaller too. If anyone has a email and good at identifying I can send me a picture of it if that's helps.

I have some experience with these seeds. I can tell you that since they are a natural product, they will vary in size, shape, and potency. There will be an average size and shape and color to the seeds though. I have gone through maybe 30+ different batches of seeds and their color can range from lightish brown to almost black, especially since there are many different outer layers to this seed, for instance the greenish-greyish-brown fuzzy stuff on the outside, and the brown flaky shell. I don't know much about plants overall, but from my experience with the seeds, just looking at them will not tell you a whole great deal about the strain other than that it is simply a Hawaiin Baby Wood Rose seed.
Imagine trying to identify strains of marijuana just by looking at seeds. I think that'd be very difficult.

Good point. And that makes me feel a little better hopefully something happens later today with my buddy and I but I tried looking to see if they had the fuzzy coating but I didn't see anything with the naked eye .. couple day I looked at them and thought I saw one with some fuz z but not too sure

It's not super fuzzy, you can just tell it's not shiny. It should be around the back of the seed (the side that's completely round) and on the other side of the seed where the two flat surfaces meet there should be what looks like a hole from where a stem was or will grow from. It's kind hard to describe but this stuff scraped off fairly easily. But it is time consuming.