• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Havn't done sex for a year & coming very too soon...

mazit

Greenlighter
Hello guys im new to this forum. 27 years old. I suffer from anxiety and depression therfore havn't been in relations for awhile now, aswel didn't had sex for a year or so...

My mental health become better lately, thank god, therfore I re-opened to society... met few woman and 1 of them became good friend which we also had sex couple of time.

first time It took me bout 5 minutes to come, 2nd time (after a week) I took it will get better, actually it got worst, I came in 1-2 minutes...
although masturbation takes me for like 30 to 60 minutes to come...

I must say that it happens both when the girl looks just OK or when she looks really really good... I fugred after penetration I already start feeling im going to come...

I got really upset and abit depressed again, I'm better now mental wise and can hit on woman tho when it comes to sex i come way too quick so I once again feel bad and may avoid sex and woman once again for awhile...

any self opinions or feedback?

Thank you..

what about masturbation before the date?

or if you are lacking confidence because you feel as though you are not satisfying the woman, there are plenty of things you can do to her first, before penetration, to make her happy.

yea you need to shoot a load before you go out on a date. then you need to eat her pussy until she cums. Then put your hard penis inside of her until you cum. done and done. And she will love getting plowed after having cum already.

It seems normal when you have not had sex for ages! It reminds me about my similar situation when I just had some rare occasions to fuck. In that period, I cum prematurely, sometime even right after penetrating. Given you have not had sex quite often, I recommend u to masturbate in a control way (when u feel that u r about to cum, stop, and then continue, do some repeated sequences like that). Another way is to do some Kegel exercises. Keep in mind that don't worry too much or don't get overexcited.

Ask your doctor for antidepressants as those can be prescribed as off-label for premature cumming.

I actually have problem from the other end of the spectrum as it literally takes hours for me to cum so that left quickies out of option until I learned that it isn't mandatory for me to cum to have fun.

What about fore play? Do you finger her or eat her out? Just do what it takes get her off first then you won't be so worried about your performance which should actually help you calm down and get back in your old groove.