Having trouble urinating after taking E?? Please help tonight 9:34pm!!!!

filter

Bluelighter
My wife is having trouble urinating. We dropped only one Farrari each at 5:00, and she is unable to PEE. I know I read something about this, but I can't seem to find it... PLEASE HELP!!!
filter
PLUR

Try running warm water over her hands (especially if the sink is in reach of the toilet). Another option is to try and do multiplication tables in your head while on the crapper. If all else fails, jump in the shower (with the water on of course), that should help, too.
Concentrating on TRYING to pee will not solve the problem. Good luck!
------------------
I will find humor in my everyday life by looking for people I can laugh at.

Thanks MR. Sticky, I really appreciate you responding so fast... She is in the shower now, and still nothing... I'm not sure why this is happening.. Does anyone else have some insite..
Have a wonderfull NEW YEAR MR. Sticky & thanks again...
filter
PLUR

o boy-- I alwalys have this prob-- don't go hardly all night and then- bam -when i finally go to bed I am up every 30 minutes. Really weird...mostly it's just irritating not being able to throughly enjoy that great sleep..I'm usually so busy feeling good I never consider it a serious prob.
BTW-- I am SO jealous--
Have fun tonite!

well i guess pretty much everyone that i know hardly has too pee when they roll... and even when they come down.
i guess not peeing while rolling is pretty normal from what i see, since E does make you dehydrated. and if she didn't have plenty of OJ or water then i guess it would be hard to pee.
hope she is ok!!
PLURness
------------------
Buzzin
DrgnFly
""""""""""qp"""""""""""
*****BEAN me up Scotty*****

Just for FYI: Do your multiplication tables while trying to urinate. It works for me and my friends

doesn't that just piss you right off? it usually takes me a few minutes to concentrate which may include turning on the water and thinking of a waterfall or hopping in the shower. usually the next day it takes some concentration to go throughout the day. try those things in the future and good luck!

I have had this happen to me 2 times and it was very very bad, i drank like 3 bottles of water, then i was totally unable to go, i was in such an immense state of pain, i almost went to the emmergency room but after about 9 failures, for some reason i was finally able to go after about 3 hours of waiting, such a painful thing, i tried multiplication but not the water thing, have to give that a shot if it happens again.
------------------
Smad
Choose Love, Choose Laughter, Choose your Friends, Choose Raves, Choose Life...

i know i have this problem with peeing when i drop too much....
had to suffer like hell cuz my blader was so full of urine....
anyways, what i did was to sit on the toilet for at least 10 min. and SQUEEZZZZZZZZZ! take a deep breath and concerntrate (this is the hard part), then try to squeez it out...
ur mind have to be strong, and when u're outta breath, relax, and repeat it again....
good luck, i know it's painful, but be patient....
peace out.

I can usually pee pretty easily but when I can't I do my multiplication tables too...
only problem is....I usually have trouble once I get up to the number 2. It's seriously hard. what is this drug doing to me?
God, I'm a shocker.
mona.

that happens to me all the time...
I completely and utterly FORGET HOW to pee... I swear that is what it is.
drink lots of water, and whatever you do, DO NOT stress out over it. concentrating on it will NOT help at all. calmness, and being RELAXED will help.
another thing is, if she doesn't feel that she HAS to go... (a prety normal, and identifyable urge, messed up or not) then don't force it. it will come in time. Don't feel that you absolutely HAVE to pee... just let it come...
I just realised how silly this all would sound to someone who has never done it... hehe...

The short and sweet is that this is very normal for most people. Is for me. I usually can't go until after a few hours sleep. Nothing bad can happen to you unless it's ben like an entire day though, you'll just have to be a little uncomfortable until you get some rest. You'll be OK :)