• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Having sex while..

I LOVE sex on my period, if I'm with a guy that I feel comfortable with. I'm horny as hell and extra sensitive. Sex on my period ftw ��

My girl is the same horny as when on her period & just before she becomes so emotionally & physically close extra cuddles etc makes up for the days when it makes her depression & med side effects much worse.

I have no problem with it. I'm absolutely comfortable with my partner and she's comfortable with me. I don't find anything about it to be gross or off-putting. Of course, for practical reasons, a shower is usually necessary afterwards. During the act, I actually enjoy it quite a bit and find it very intimate and enjoyable. While she's menstruating, he vagina feels extra "warm" and I'm also highly aroused by the the fact that we can enjoy each other during such a closely personal time for her.

Makes mo difference to me if she is on or off period. Sex is great both ways. I'll go fown on her then too. Sometimes I pull on the stringvwith my teeth others I leave it alone