L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Having sex while..

yadida7570

Bluelighter
For men, would you/have you had sex while a girl is on her period? Are you like, ew fuc no. Or you a brotha lynch type, take the tampon string out with your teeth

For girls, do you have sex while your on your period..

I feel like the guys who say, ew no. When it gets in the moment, they don't give a fuck. Same with a girl who says they don't like anal, when the moment arises, they want it.

Sure, sometimes. Depends on the day though. Some days shes more sensitive than others. Ain't scared of a little blood. Nothing gross about women and their bodily functions. I'll even go down on her during a period although I'm admittedly a bit more cautious about some areas unless it's some super heavy flow.

Unless she's absolutely begging for it I think I can wait a few days for a clean snatch that I can nom on.

I swear to God.

I have both taken out a tampon to fuck as well as fucked a girl and pulled a tampon midfuck.

Guys don't give a fuck. What's the different between finishing and seeing jizz and pussy juice all over your pubes and finishing and seeing blood? Nothing.

Both are are gross and made you question where your life is headed but bottom line you just got laid. And like seriously, just cuz a guy says "ewww" and laughs after sex doesn't mean he isn't thinking it EVERY OTHER TIME.

^truer words never spoken.

Had sex many times why she was on her period. Even went down on her once. She's been more eager usually. Also less lube required.

Women do you like being kissed after a man goes down on you? Does the fluid or smell bother you?

Unless she's absolutely begging for it I think I can wait a few days for a clean snatch that I can nom on.
Show her you're comfortable with her body and all of its processes and 'nom' on it while she's bleeding. It's good for you. I've always been a fan of warpaint and bloody handprints on the wall... feels savage

I swear to God.

I have both taken out a tampon to fuck as well as fucked a girl and pulled a tampon midfuck.

Guys don't give a fuck. What's the different between finishing and seeing jizz and pussy juice all over your pubes and finishing and seeing blood? Nothing.

Both are are gross and made you question where your life is headed but bottom line you just got laid. And like seriously, just cuz a guy says "ewww" and laughs after sex doesn't mean he isn't thinking it EVERY OTHER TIME.

^truer words never spoken.

If you're "pull[ing] a tampon midfuck", something's amiss. I'm not necessarily implying that you don't have a dick, just that you might have an issue with 'user-error'.

As for the rest of your post... pussy is gross to A LOT of guys, and a vast portion of them have discovered that having sex with other guys is the natural solution to their affliction. Just tossing that out there.

I will fuck a woman on her period if she is my girlfriend.

I usually do that in the shower unless she is a very very light flow girl or almost off or just starting her period.

I still put a towel down, at least if it is my bed.

Not in the middle of my period but I have at the beginning/end when the flow is very light. No oral though.
To be honest when I have my period I'm usually a hormonal mess so sex isn't a priority, and if I am horny I'll just masterbate (no penetration).

Its only a bit of blood, and how rude if your partner came onto you and you said "urgh fuck that". Just be cautious if you head south...

Having sex with a girl while she is menstruating is not a turn off at all. Blood does not bother me.

hmmm as a gay man where i see blood i think diseases so maybe you would want a partner you trust for this kind of situation

IME, most girls I dated preferred not to have sex during their period. It was something girls didn't feel comfortable. I don't have any exceptions and I dated quite a bit before getting married to a woman who also says no to sex while on her period.
I'm talking about the most intense days of course.
Basically not in the middle of the period again, because she prefers not to.

Last edited:
I mind more than my fiancé actually, and that's the case for most girls I know who are in long term relationships. I don't mind as long as I'm really not bleeding too much and there's NO oral under any circumstances :p

Blood is what everyone has, Pofacedhoe. :)

I've had sex while women are on their period. But since I/we have easy access to sex and have been together for years - its not something we usually do. Not so much because of a "gross" factor. It has to do with getting blood everywhere and having to do the sheets, etc. Sometimes we'll do it when the flow is low or ending.

Also, blood is not a good lubricant. If you're doing a 3~5min fuck, its okay... its wet. But when it dries - it becomes sticky friction.

I've had sex while women are on their period. But since I/we have easy access to sex and have been together for years - its not something we usually do. Not so much because of a "gross" factor. It has to do with getting blood everywhere and having to do the sheets, etc. Sometimes we'll do it when the flow is low or ending.

Also, blood is not a good lubricant. If you're doing a 3~5min fuck, its okay... its wet. But when it dries - it becomes sticky friction.

Lol let's get gross. I didn't want to get into great detail but ye, blood is thicker than water after all. It hurts like fuck when it dries up midway through a marathon shag and starts chaffing ya bits and pieces... Of course when you've been on stims all night you don't wanna stop.

As a straight married man, this does not concern me ;)

well there you go lol

yeah but some have stis you can catch from blood easily like hep c

I LOVE sex on my period, if I'm with a guy that I feel comfortable with. I'm horny as hell and extra sensitive. Sex on my period ftw ?

No, I won't. I don't like it. My partner doesn't like it either. I hate being on my period, I feel gross LOL even though I'm super hygienic. It works for some people. Not for us. I'm glad we're both on the same page.

Nothing quite like being bitched at while having sex.

Period sex, ftw.

[snickers]