L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Having/being a side piece..

yadida7570

Bluelighter
So 10ish years ago I used to cheat on my boyfriend with this dude I Hella liked. I would sneak out and fuck him in his truck. It was so fun. Well, just recently he's come back into my life (I mean he's been around my friends n shit, but I'm just now seeing him) we saw each other at a birthday party, started texting talking about meeting up for drinks and fucking again. Now I'm all for it. But, this time he has a girlfriend. And it fucking sucks sitting on the side waiting. I hate it. But, our sex is so bomb. I WILL wait. Do you have a side piece or are you the side piece...do you text them or wait for them to text you? Do you fuck a lot? And where at do you fuck?

i couldn't do it myself, i start falling in love just by making eye contact with girls

You sound like you're getting too attached, waiting for his texts and just accepting that you're only his booty call. You can find great sex with a guy who doesn't have a girlfriend and your life would be a lot easier. Just my two cents.

I've been on the side before, started off great - neither of us had any romantic feelings we would just fuck. I used to leave school to hook up with him while his girlfriend was at work. About 6 months in I was acting the same as you and impatiently waiting for a text from him, turns out I'd fallen for him ;)
Still with him seven years later.

If this guy is in it purely for sex and you're starting to get attached then it might be best to call it quits and tell him to come see you when he's single. When emotions become involved the fuck buddy dynamic changes completely.

I was a bisexual married man's live in lover/partner for awhile, but we had a relationship and loved each other; but I was just friends with his husband or we sort of tolerated each at times but then got very jealous of each other; so I don't know if that's the same thing?

I've been in an open relationship before with my first ex, and I dated other people who were sort of "side pieces" mainly because my first ex would get badly depressed and we only had sex a few times a year if I was lucky and he didn't care if I dated, or had sex with other people.

^Basically.

In the end you do what you want with this guy - he's the one with the girlfriend and it's his issue and responsibility if he decides to cheat on her, IMO. But in my experience the guy'll never leave his girlfriend for you so don't get your hopes up too high...

Im a side piece to my cocaine dealers gf ..she text me usually..i feel bad sometimes but its bad karma for her not me shes the one with the relationship..its perfect for me because i dont really want to be with her

Last edited:
Just remember. Once you cheat, you have thereby waived your right to complain or get upset about cheating when it happens to you.

^your judgments are welcome..im glad we have mature people on the site that state thier opinion thinking it is a fact that all people abide by...you dont know the whole story..how am i skanky if im single and she keeps comin to me?..i cant help shes with some douche bag that she wont leave..thats her business..we both know its just about getting high with each other and having sex

im not gona say bein/having a side piece is morally right but i think its a big difference if marriage is involved or if ones just in a relationship..

Last edited:
Haha. I say the word, waiting, lightly. I'm not like watching my phone, please text, please text, please text....no no noooo.

now this 10ish years ago, it was him waiting for my call, now, it's me waiting for his call to say he's free. That's all I'm saying, being on the other side sucks. If he were single we would have already hooked up around 7 is times by noW.

I know who he is, I know what I'm in for. And I do not want him to leave his GF for me. He is my slice of non reality that i don't want to loose. Not sure if a full trusting relationship can come from us. I mean it's always been sneaking around. I've known the guy since I was in 8th grade. I graduated HS in 05' so pretty sure he'll always be right where he is. I do not have feelings growing for him. I still feel the same as always, your hot and I want to go fuck.

So, i don't have feelings. And I don't want him to leave his girl.

Sorry if I this piece is all over the place, I just got stoned.

Also, would it be weird to suggest a 3 some with his girl, or would he be freaked out by that..

i don't have side pieces cuz i don't have girlfriends anymore. they'll just get me in trouble based on my current lifestyle, and i don't love these hoes. but when i had girlfriends i'd smash anything regardless, but just once usually.