Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

having an allergy can i take MDMA?

_sand_<3

Bluelighter
Mobile app. No pill testing.
Hey guys!
First of all sorry i have no idea where to post this.
So first of all ive been doing MDMA since last May of 2014. Since then i get weird body reactions, from swollened ankles (i think too many hours on tight platforms are the blame) and skin rashes. My very first skin rash wasnt that itchy and i thought at the time it was due to either stress (i've been having lots of it lately) or just my shirt rubbing on it from sweating (it was underarm rash) or something as after a couple of days was gone.
I always make at least a pause of one month apart partys etc.
Took some MDMA on 20of dec.
Now this time i got a really bad itchy rash on my bikini area, legs, and part of tummy. But it only appearead on the 16th of jan. On that weekend went partying and after a week only the same rash that wasnt completely gone started itching like crazy. And i got definitely worst. I couldnt sleep at night.
So i went to dermatologist. Doctor told me it was due alergy to arthropode bite called papular urticaria. And it was due to tiny bugs living in wherever i was sleeping etc.
So i started on the meds he prescribed which are the following:
-Cream Crotamiton 100mg/g (rub anytime as i want to help itching)
-Betametasona 1mg/g (only at night on active hives)
-pill Prednisolona 20mg (only 0,5 pill at breakfast now as im 5 days away from finishing treatment)
-pill Cetirizina 10mg (1 before bed as its strong anti-histamine)
-pill Loratadina 10mg (1 at breakfast anti'histamine)

So i am feeling better and my skin alergy is dissapearing bit by bit but i still have some active hives.
My main questions are:
Is this alergy due MDMA?
There's my best friend birthday party coming up this thursday and i wanted to roll do you guys think i should?
Or if any of these meds will ruin my roll?
Guys im sorry for the long post and i know that your not doctors to know all this but maybe some1 as been through the same or similar situation and can give me a piece of advice.
I suffered loads with this alergy and it was horrible the itching like little needles everywhere and after shower just burning like hell. Couldnt feel normal till about 2 days ago so im super scared that it will ruin my meds or go back to where i startes plus i dont wanna stop the medication.
Also sorry if i didnt post this on correct place. Please feel free to move it somewhere else.
Thank you for existing Bluelight and keeping us all safe and Happy Rolling ♡

No this allergy is due to getting bitten by some creature that you don't specify. Papular urticaria is medical for allergy to insect bites.

Thanks for your reply. Never thought i would get one. :)
So yes after one year of suffering and spending money on doctors and creams and all, i found out that it is exactly what you said. Im allergic tho dust mites (more precisely their poops :, D ) in categorie 2.

So been rolling on MDMA crystals with no problem but noticed that its different with amphetamines or xtasy pills.
I get slight reactions on my skin. Im assuming that somehow the adrenalin or somewhat "excites" the skin?

Thanks and sorry for my late reply.
Promise ill post more and quicker now :)