Having a very Hard Time - Two Orders seized - Withdrawal don't know what to do-advice

pesto

Greenlighter
Hello I take Tramadol, for depression, I lost my job, have nothing but time on my hands. Living alone doesn't help. I take 4 in the am and 4 later, and it somehow just lifts me to the point where i can function. My order was seized, so I orded again, express mail, it was just seized. So i ordered again, this won't get here for at least a week, if it shows up. My doctor gave me some, but it is not time for refill. I'm in such a bad state, haven't slept, my body is tired, but my heart my body is electric. And i'm extremely depressed. Not having that help just puts everything in front, no job, friends have moved. Is there any way to help with this withdrawal. Truly I cannot tell you how horrible it is. Is there anything that will take the edge of, that will allow me to sleep?, benedryl don't work at all. I can't go through this much longer. thanks

If you can find some kratom it will help with the opioid symptoms but probably won't do much to ease the SNRI symptoms. Just to let you know that kratom will be illegal (schedule 1) after September 30 so if you plan on going this route you might want to hit up some headshops or order some online and overnight it.

If you're really in a bad way can you hit your doc up for low dose Effexor? That should help with the electricity and brain zaps, and should put you in a better frame of mind. Effexor is an SNRI.

I also think you would benefit from kratom if it available to you. It will be outlawed on 30 Sept, so move quick of you want to go that route.

Tianeptine may help with both the opiate piece and the antidepressant piece of tramadol withdrawal as it binds to opiate receptors and is an SSRE, but it does have the capacity for abuse if you take large doses. If you can't control your tramadol consumption I wouldn't try this as its unscheduled in the USA and is readily available.

How much tramadol is your doctor prescribing per day versus what you are currently taking? Also, have you considered something different as this doesn't seem to be working for you if you're just barely functional when you take it. I'm not saying to stop, just maybe discuss other options with your doc, maybe adding something to the tramadol or using this opportunity of being ot to switch to a different med altogether. I do hope you start feeling better!

Did you order the 3rd lot of trams to the same address as the first two? If so, I predict it'll never get there, that address is likely now on a blacklist.

Hello,
I just got an order today. Last night was so horrible. The first two nights were Not that bad. I could sleep a bit.
Not last night. I'm determined to find a doc to talk to. I wish I could switch to an antidepressant that could help.
I've take a few antidepressants, no help. Or maybe they just take too long to work. I've heard good thinks about wellbutrin.
Maybe I'll try that. It gives energy I've heard. And when I get depressed I can't move so lack of energy is a big problem.
Thanks all for your help.

If you're really in a bad way can you hit your doc up for low dose Effexor? That should help with the electricity and brain zaps, and should put you in a better frame of mind. Effexor is an SNRI.

I also think you would benefit from kratom if it available to you. It will be outlawed on 30 Sept, so move quick of you want to go that route.

Tianeptine may help with both the opiate piece and the antidepressant piece of tramadol withdrawal as it binds to opiate receptors and is an SSRE, but it does have the capacity for abuse if you take large doses. If you can't control your tramadol consumption I wouldn't try this as its unscheduled in the USA and is readily available.

How much tramadol is your doctor prescribing per day versus what you are currently taking? Also, have you considered something different as this doesn't seem to be working for you if you're just barely functional when you take it. I'm not saying to stop, just maybe discuss other options with your doc, maybe adding something to the tramadol or using this opportunity of being ot to switch to a different med altogether. I do hope you start feeling better!

schedule 4 now ;)

Thanks much. I'd love to find a good really knowledgeable doctor. But don't
have the money to shop around doctors. Everyone has recommended Kratom.
I don't know what it is!...I'll have to look into it. My doc for pain, at first prescribed
one tramadol a day!!, then upped it to 4 tablets a day. I take more than that.
I could get by on 4. And I am going to taper off. And my doctor won't prescribe indefinitely.
I want to look into effexor and wellbutrin. Thanks again.

Thanks much. I'd love to find a good really knowledgeable doctor. But don't
have the money to shop around doctors. Everyone has recommended Kratom.
I don't know what it is!...I'll have to look into it. My doc for pain, at first prescribed
one tramadol a day!!, then upped it to 4 tablets a day. I take more than that.
I could get by on 4. And I am going to taper off. And my doctor won't prescribe indefinitely.
I want to look into effexor and wellbutrin. Thanks again.

If you are in the us today is the last day you can get kratom legally. So you might want to hit up local headshops and see if they have any left.