• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Having a very bad time, please help

I'm so grateful that there are people out there who will take time out of their day to help a stranger on the internet. Thank you all.
That's what this forum is for :D perhaps one day you in turn can help out a user with your own experiences. I wish you all the best. Keep us updated on how you are doing!
It comes natural after one has experienced that absolute horror for himself.
Indeed, QFT

Quick update: I feel that (touch wood) I am over the worst. I'm still experiencing periods of anxiety (with the accompanying physical symptoms) but they are gradually becoming less intense and more manageable. This has been a very traumatic last few days, so many thanks indeed to everybody who has commented in this thread for helping me cope. If I hadn't had these messages of advice and support I would have felt totally alone, and that would have added considerably to my fear.

Stay safe!

Good, very good to hear! Thanks for the update Soulside. Now it's only going to get better. You will still have some lingering symptoms for a good while, don't be alarmed by this. Onwards and upwards =D

How's it going soulside? Hopefully you are doing better. As others have said, these feelings will pass. Your brain just has to replenish its serotonin level and you'll start evening out. I'm experiencing something similar, I was manic last night (I'm bipolar) and woke up felling 'zapped'. It happens. And btw, I've done E as well and had the same result. Just go with it and don't stress. Peace

Thanks for your kind words Nighthowl; I'm definitely better thanks, though not yet completely back to normal. I'm still not sleeping that well and have periods of restlessness and worry during the day, but compared to last week this is bliss. I'm sure that I just need to give it time before I'm 100% again.

I wish you all the best too, and hope that you feel better very soon.

How's it going soulside? Hopefully you are doing better. As others have said, these feelings will pass. Your brain just has to replenish its serotonin level and you'll start evening out. I'm experiencing something similar, I was manic last night (I'm bipolar) and woke up felling 'zapped'. It happens. And btw, I've done E as well and had the same result. Just go with it and don't stress. Peace

Hello everyone, first post here. Just really need some advice and/or reassurance.

Three nights ago I took ecstasy for the first time. I was given half a pill by a friend - he said he had tried this particular pill before and it was "high quality", whatever that means. The initial hit, when it came, was pretty unpleasant and unnerving, but it mellowed after a few minutes and I had a decent evening. I've been out the last couple of nights too but only had moderate amounts of alcohol, and have not felt any ill-effects from the pill.

Lying in bed tonight I felt strange; my face felt tight and my heart was pounding. Then as I was drifting off to sleep I sort of shocked myself awake, for want of a better expression. It's almost as though my brain wouldn't let me fall asleep. That was around six hours ago, and since then I've felt extreme anxiety, verging on panic at times. My head also feels quite fuzzy. It doesn't really seem to be getting any better, and I'm genuinely terrified there's something seriously wrong.

Is this in any way normal? If anyone has any calming advice I would hugely appreciate it.

Thank you

Edit: I should add, I'm naturally a pretty anxious and nervous person, and have experienced bouts of anxiety before. Never anything this prolonged, though.

yeah don't take anything someone calls XTC unless you test it and make sure its real MDMA. 95% of the "Molly" out there is some horrible ass research chemical some dick-turd ordered off the net and passed it off as mdma.