View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Having a "trip keeper?"

Hexyu

Greenlighter
Okay so SWIM on his last LSD trip (2.5 tabs) was laying in bed with his trusty trip keeper, and never really thought about it before then but he has always kept it. Its a small pillow with a cat on it. (If you're a skateboarder youll know what it is, but ill add a link at the end.) But SWIM feels like he is what connects SWIM on psychedelic's to SWIM when he is sober. SWIM's eyes tend to water like theyre crying during an intense trip and Lord Nerm, the pillow absorbs all these tears, and when SWIM has thoughts or ideas theyre always to him and he feel like it absorbs these thoughts and keeps them and is able to share them with SWIM again when he is on psychedelic's next time and SWIM Can take the ideas and expand on them and learn more through them and he thinks that it's just a great thing to keep through your experiences. SWIM Was just wondering if anybody else had a trip keeper or anything similar and what they think about having one.

Link: http://www.ripndipclothing.com/products/lord-nermal-pillow

We don't do SWIM and similars around here bruh.
Sound nice what you've got going. We don't really have a 'keeper' in the same way as you do, but we each do have a personal blanket, which helps a lot sometimes.

Hi Hexyu, welcome to Bluelight :) We don't use "SWIM" here, so could you edit your post and change them to "I" and "me"?

I have a "trip keeper" myself, it's a goddess figurine that sits on my meditation altar, along with some candles and essential oils and whatnot. I go to her whenever I'm having a difficult time (tripping or not) and talk things out in front of her. It's like you say, some of the thoughts and emotional energy seem to get transfered between us whenever I do this. Whether this is purely psychological or whatever, it doesn't matter to me, because it still works. :)

Once, when a couple of friends and I were tripping outside, one of them picked up a big rock. We all got really attached to it and started calling it "the trip rock." Then we started to approach a populated area, and decided we would look too strange if we were carrying around this rock for no reason, so my friend hurled it over the edge of a cliff.

In that moment, we felt like we'd just lost a friend.

I nearly fell in love with a cooled Fanta bottle filled with water once. I dunno, it felt like the water was some sort of feminine entity and she rather liked that I cooled her or something. When I took a sip of the water I would get these rather pleasurable brain zaps. Still use the same bottle to stay hydrated throughout my trips, the shape is really fitting with psychedelics anyways.