Venting Having a hard time, zoloft, weed, tramadol.

kpunk2017

Bluelighter
Suprisingly I passed the first three exams in uni but now im like 2 weeks behind easily, i've been smoking everyday and I have already set a link w my dealer to get tramadol even though im on zoloft, I read that the risk for serotonin syndrome isn't all that serious and sometimes they are prescribed together, I will go slow and monitor my symptoms tho, im like 3 weeks into my meds and I feel they have helped with my anxiety but its not gone, im even more depressed than before and it's just so hard to study and move forward in life, still griefing a breakup too, im exhausted and kind of hopeless

Hey I just replied to your other thread about this combo. I didn't realise you're having a hard time right now. Sorry to hear you're going through a break up, that absolutely sucks man. I'm sure your doctor mentioned this but the Zoloft can take a month-ish to have a proper effect so give it a bit more time.

I'll say this again because it's really important.

You CANNOT take tramadol and Zoloft together because it can cause serotonin syndrome which can cause death. I don't care what you read elsewhere saying it's a low risk, that was incorrect. It's a real risk and it's not worth it.

Aside from the risk of death, tramadol is not going to make you feel any better in the long run. It will just elongate the grieving process you're experiencing. The absolute best thing you can do is things that are healthy for you like spend time with friends and family, do fun things that you enjoy, exercise, spend time in nature, stuff like that. THAT is how you will feel better <3