• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Having a confusing time with my new Oxy brand!! HELP!!

Shortec Stublue!!

Bluelighter
Sorry to bore you again guys, but you are the Oracle on these matters!!

Had my Oxy brand changed to “OXELTRA” (Wockhardt brand), seems to be working less effectively to say the least. Does crush ok but Insufflating leaves nose blown later the “purpley” colour of the tablet. This is a first after ten years of Oxycodone use.

I shall stop waffling. Simply this, does removing the coating make any difference here, or am I stuck with a halfway house of an Oxycontin with weird properties?

As a side point, Anyone got a view on the ever growing number of Oxycodone MR generics fighting for the top spot with the NHS?

I don't know those pills. I always took the old ones. Generics don't usually have as much as the brand names. I think they can be up to 5% weaker bug im not 100% sure on that.
And i have no clue what nhs is lol
Sorry i couldn't be more help, im not one of the oracles lol

ER oxy is notorious here and elsewhere for being laughably weak. I've never tried it myself but by the sounds of it you have one of the tamper proof formulas that are not easy to break. Do they gel in water?

No probs Lucy. NHS is National health service here in the UK.

My usual are fine we still have old formulas, Oc Oxy and Longtec etc, but these are weird. Not even sure Falsey, crush ok but slight gelling in water yes. Just aren’t noticeable like I’m used to. Takes away withdrawals and pain, but very flat otherwise!!

If they are like all the others, that colouring needs to come off in a way it still gets into you as it contains 1-8 per cent of the oxycodone.

My cat is in the Applied Pharmacology & Post-Drunken Cost Accounting programme at the Freie Universität für Christliche Katzen and licks it off and plays a flame over the surface or gives it a very quick shake in Everclear to sterilise.

Last edited:
If they gel in water then I believe they need to be broken down by heat or chemical attack before they can be efficiently absorbed. Meaning your mucus membranes are probably barely breaking any of it down and all that snot contains still active oxy.

at least not the curiosity is gonna kill the cat

I wonder why the cat lays very quietly on the window sill for several hours with very tiny pupils -- wait, that's the usual morning routine . . . Friday night all the cats in the neighbourhood get into catnip and oxy and the noise doesn't stop until 5 in the morning.

I suspect you’re right falsified. Some insufflated doses are notable, but as you say not as they should be. This fucking gp needs to stop changing my Oxy for his own amusement. We in the Uk are still in the golden period before it all comes crashing down to US matrix jellyfied opioids lol.

@Nicomorphinist , you should've checked her into rehab the first time she choughed a sevredol blister instead of a hairball.

i'm out tho bc I don't want to derail the thread, sorry shortec!