Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

having a chemical tested

dynamo

Bluelighter
Is there a place in AU (maybe somewhere else) that does tests on drugs in the same way as ecstasydata , i wouldnt mind getting a substance tested i just dont know how to go about it any information would be appreciated.

Not that I know of, but why not use ecstasydata? They take samples from Australia.

They do exist but you would need a bit of money and some kind of legitimate reason for testing. As an example: Journalist reporting on some bath salt products sold in head shops in Melbourne. Sending it to the above mentioned may be easier.

I feel like there is some place you can send drugs and have them tested, it is not cheap though and I am almost certain it is outside of Australia. I seem to recall discussion on this in AusDD in the last couple years, but unfortunately I am really struggling to find it right now...

Just send it to lovepsychadelics, he'll test it for you lol. :)

Yeah like the cookie monster mung, mung, mung COOKIES. IN RL nah I'll pass. I do have some reagent testers laying around though they don't mean much in terms of quality, purity and dose of drug lmao just that it's a 95% probability it's MDMA if you use all 5 test kits. The reason I say 95% is some RC's have fooled test kits like the apb's. Pretty happy with my Ehrlich test kit of late :). GCMS is the best hope and ecstasy data is your best option I don't think ozzie labs will be interested in testing something unless it was an inside job so to speak.

Like I said, we might be able to help...
WEDINOS was set up in the UK precisely for this sort of work...
http://www.wedinos.org/about_us.html
In 2014, we want to start up something similar in Australia, based out of the ACT. We have GCMS- and NMR...
With love and respect, if you're using reagent testing to get a read on NPSs, you run a real risk of getting burned...

^ ecstasydata ? Like yellow frog said?

It could be man, my memory is shot to shit these days, the thread I referred to had specifics on where to send and what it cost so I thought it might be helpful but could not find it.

Dr Platypus it is awesome that you are trying to get something like that started in Australia! It would certainly be an invaluable harm reduction resource.

In 2014, we want to start up something similar in Australia, based out of the ACT. We have GCMS- and NMR...
With love and respect, if you're using reagent testing to get a read on NPSs, you run a real risk of getting burned...

You guys rock. Surely when Tony comes up the street for a tour once a month, we'll have much more progressive policies coming into place.

This would be a great step forward, really hope you get it off the ground. While testing kits are definitely better than nothing, it worries me that they make people feel safe, when a mixture of substances may not show up clearly on a colour change reaction - especially for things like MDMA mixed with PMA.