• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Havent been burning choreboy all the way through

iwasupaboveit

Greenlighter
I just discovered how to properly cook brillo. Man i been burning it til it turns black but not til it turns orange with heat and the smoke stops. Jesus christ i been smoking this way for atleast a month. Man am i gonna fuckin die????

You will be fine, after years of seasoned crack smoking, I just stopped burning the chore and threw it in there and put a rock on it, cause my thinking was if I'm gonna inhale unknown crack vapors, a tiny bit of chore won't hurt, and actually, you only need to burn it quickly until you see a tint of burn on it, think of it like cooking a steak, you don't wanna burn it too much or too little, just enough to give it a discoloration . This indeed is no big deal at all

Yeah, I don't think you will die from that.. if anything it would be the crack if you smoked too much.. I have ODed on a mixture of crack, oxy, and klonopin once, but never just crack on its own, but that time I did from mixing CNS depressants with crack, and a lot of them all.. it was scary, so be careful if you use benzos or opioids to come off crack when you run out.. if you just smoke weed when coming down that's better, but I cant go without a klonopin when the crack runs out.. I will go crazy from that comedown with no benzos or anything to come down with.. I was taught how to smoke crack by someone with a good amount of experience so I always knew to "cure" the chore boy before putting it in a pipe, and then smoke the rock... I have friends who just don't give a fuck and never once have burned the chore first, they just put it in there and smoke.. so yeah, its not good, especially if you do it a lot, like everyday, and don't cure or burn off the excess shit from the brillo first before setting up a pipe.. but since you have only been doing it for a month I think your fine, shit who knows, you could do it for years and be fine.. my friends aren't dead, and they have been smoking like that for years lol.. so your good.. just don't over do it with the rock!

Crack musta really changed since the early 90's. Back then it was cig ash, over top of holes in a pepsi can or some homemade pipe/bong from a 2 liter Red Rock bottle.

The hell is Brillo? As in Brillo pad?

It's copper mesh sort of used to clean pots. Stem and chore have been around since the 80s as well

Crack musta really changed since the early 90's. Back then it was cig ash, over top of holes in a pepsi can or some homemade pipe/bong from a 2 liter Red Rock bottle.

The hell is Brillo? As in Brillo pad?

Ive done both in my past and I must say the can method is equal to the crack pipe method if you have practice. The stem and brillo makes it easier for people who never learned the can method as the learning curve isnt as big, you place crack on brillo and inhale, the small smoke stream means you dont have to try to maximize your hit the pipe does that bit for you.

We always burned the choreboy until it was red hot to cook off anything that might be present.