• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Have you "lost the magic"? read on...

3rd week using it. and damn. it roxx
i started (to recap) 1st week with 2 doses of two pills each. 2nd week with 2 pills each, 3rd week(now till wednesday) with 1 dose 2 pills each. and following week will be 1 dose of 1 pill only. and then ill take a break for 2 or 3 weeks.
and see if there are any withdrawal symptoms or effects.
so far the best is a single dose of 2 pills. within 20-30 minutes, your head clears up. you essentially become less "bored" and can do whatever!.
lasts for 3, 4 hours max. i wonder if i will feel an effect from 1 pill only?(800mg)
effects:
Alcohol : well it takes less to get you buzzed/waisted. and dammit its a lot more intense. i could still focus and control the bizz, but if i let go its very very intense, a bit disorienting. not that much fun(if overdone)
mdma: WOW! and i tried with week pills! perception takes on a higher edge, and everyhting mdma does is more obvious so to speak, which in turn becomes more enjoyable.
to anyone who lost that "lovy dovy" feeling. this brought it back, at least for me! yaaaay!
speedyness wise, i cant say for sure(week pills) but i was more in control, and wasnt blown away(body wise) but i best with a good pill that would be awesome.
so far i wanna be off any pills for at LEAST a month. going to gym and being a bit more healthy.
why? last 2 months i went to ibiza and aya napa for a week each.
damn....
anyways, please everyone who has been trying it, keep posting results, questioons or any effects you might notice...
BTW, i get 30 800mg pills here for around $8.5. so its kinda expensive, what do you guys think? worth it?
------------------
If you think life is really good, wait till you hear the REMIX!

I have been taking Piracetam for 5 days now. The first day I took 4800 mg and each consecutive day I have taken 1600 mg. I noticed the effects after taking the first 2 pills. Here are the effects I have experienced:
I feel more energetic on the whole and find that I tend to work harder at work and get more accomplished.
I feel a strange almost tingling sensation in the back of my head all the time now.
Every morning since I have started taking it, I have woken up with a mild headache. Before taking piracetam, I would rarely get headaches, but 2 tylenol does the trick...
I have mild anxiety, and it seems to be increased after taking piracetam... I think this might be what led to the strange experience with marijuana...???
As far as my memory and thinking goes... I didn't have problems with this in the first place. I haven't noticed any effects in this area at all.
I have only taken e 10 times. I worry about the effects of ecstacy on the brain, so I try to keep rolling to very special occasions. However, it now takes two pills to get me halfway as good as one did when I first started, and the amount of time between doesnt seem to matter because I take such long breaks anyway. I don't like taking more than one pill, it just doesnt feel right, heh...
Those are my experiences so far. Tonight I am going to roll. I will post what happens. Any suggestions of how much piracetam I should take and when I should take it?
[This message has been edited by Fuselage (edited 10 October 2001).]

I finally got mine today, 16 days after shipment!
I took 3 (800mg) all at once, was that right, or should I split it up over the day?

You're supposed to start with an attack dose of 3 or 4 at once. I started with 4. Then after that you're supposed to take 2 or 3 spaced out during your day.
After my first attack dose of 4, I've just been taking 2 in the morning and that's it. I feel the effects pretty much all day, and I don't wanna be up all night so I don't take any in the afternoon or evening.
I hope it works for you as good as it has for me!
smile.gif
Good Luck!

Will whoever said they ordered 250 pills or whatever for $65 please cite the source of where they are ordering from?

well, try 3 800mg pills 30minutes or 1 hour before dropping
smile.gif

as for the source, i think its still in the thread anyways.
but i think its www.antiagingsytems.com
or do a search on www.go.com on piracetam. thats where i found the site
smile.gif

------------------
If you think life is really good, wait till you hear the REMIX!

I tried it already with mdma and the result was not bad. It actually brought me back to be abel to roll again. Not very hard but I rolled. I tried it with K and that was so funny. I was coming back from a trip and I just stod up and said loudly: "I AM TO CLEVER FOR THIS" I could actually bring myself back from a trip while triping.