• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Have you evere heard dissonant sounds after taking psychadelic drugs?

I know when i took 2c-i, when i would play guitar, the notes sounded all out of tune.

I would tune it and yet it still sounded totally wrong, pretty weird.

I've always had all kinds of auditory hallucinations while under the influence. Every now and then I can grab little snippets of the background chatter. Usually just a word or short phrase that may or may not make sense at the time. This has happened on a couple different substances, LSD, psilocybin mushrooms, and 5-meo-dipt. The 5-meo-dipt was crazy with sound. Music sounded completely different, and without music playing it still wasn't silent.

I get phantom music almost every trip. Everything from annoying pop music to the best Techno that doesn't exist yet. Once on 25c I had a full symphony playing in my brain for like 3 hours. I wouldn't let my girlfriend watch TV, listen to music, or even talk to me for fear of losing it. This annoyed her, but I was trying to remember it. I kinda chalk it up to being a musician though. I don't write the music, it channels through me.

I am so glad i found your comment. I recently took acid and had the same sound affects, but could not describe it even to those who had taken it. it was almost like a hardrive - matrix running through my mind of information making the 'eeeehhhaahoow' noise. ever since this , my moods have been less up and down as if my brain finally cleared all that unconscious mess. i'd like to see if my future trips clear up after this, it's an interesting concept.