• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Have you ever snorted Methylone? Is it worth it?

In regard to someone's post about wishing that they would have put away a stash of methylone right before it was made illegal, unlike 3-MMC that came after it, methylone wasn't particularly stable. I did have a stash and it lost most of its potency within the following year. With an exception of 5-ME, which was a fantastic, albeit costly rolling substance that had a tendency to degrade within 2 months, the other substances from that period are still good.

I venture that aside from a few gray-haired Bluelighters, today there must be no demand for methylone, as its synthesis has been significantly simplified even for a home-based project But personally, I wouldn't want to kill the memory of an epic love by revising it. :)

Last edited:
Sure. It was a critical analysis of the interplay between the British press and government drugs policy from 1995-2020 using the death of Leah Betts and the rise and fall of the legal highs market as its primary case studies. I argue that the botched criminal investigation following Leah's death and then the crackdown on the British RC scene culminating in the passage of the 2016 Psychoactive Substances Act were both a direct response to a series of false narratives constructed by the tabloid press.

Not particularly original but it was the 25th anniversary of the Leah Betts case and the Prime Minister at the time had just dropped this utter nonsense so the timing felt appropriate.

That is a fucking beautiful thing to do a dissertation about! I really mean that. Thank you for doing much more than your part for standing up to this substance ban! The clearnet was great, competitive, reviews, lab report, 0 percent chance of danger copping.

If they woulda left U447700, MXE, methylone, Nbome, clonazolam.....thats it I didn't need doctors or drug dealer anymore. Drug wise definitely the glory years of my life.....other than maybe MDPV they weren't doing a whole lot of damage to anyone....

In fact BECAUSE they were legal most my friends assumed they were shit and took a pass on any offers. I bet if i told those same people I had a rare mdma analog or ketamine analog they woud go through the roof. They want what they can't have

I RESPECT THE FUCK OUT OF THAT DISSERTATION! DO US PROUD AND REPRESENT WELL!

Last edited:
I looked at what has been published about methylone in academic circles within last 5 years and counted at least 5 studies. I was left with an impression that it is being reconsidered as a potential fast acting antidepressant/PTSD medication. Thinking back to both my own and my friends experiences back in 2011, it does make sense. At the time we all have noticed that unlike MDMA/APBs lows following the experience, we would have several days of afterglow after taking m1. Considering today's changing attitudes towards psychoactive agents and m1's relatively slow progression at depleting serotonin, I think it might actually happen.

I did have a stash and it lost most of its potency within the following year
Interesting. With it's structural similarity to MDMA I'd assumed it would be rock solid but there you go.
In fact BECAUSE they were legal most my friends assumed they were shit and took a pass on any offers
Same here until I knew better. I didn't bother looking in to them until the second person told me what I was missing out on. It also meant a lot of people assumed that legal=safe and that harm reduction didn't apply. I had to explain to a few friends that just because it can be purchased legally doesn't mean it won't kill you if you fuck about.

I looked at what has been published about methylone in academic circles within last 5 years and counted at least 5 studies. I was left with an impression that it is being reconsidered as a potential fast acting antidepressant/PTSD medication. Thinking back to both my own and my friends experiences back in 2011, it does make sense. At the time we all have noticed that unlike MDMA/APBs lows following the experience, we would have several days of afterglow after taking m1. Considering today's changing attitudes towards psychoactive agents and m1's relatively slow progression at depleting serotonin, I think it might actually happen.
I think methylone was first conceived as a potential anti-depresant but I can't remember where I read that. PiHKAL, maybe. Shame it wasn't in the public domain for longer so we could have more anecdotals on the effectiveness of frequent threshold doses, and whether they wreck you long term like MDMA would.

Interesting. With it's structural similarity to MDMA I'd assumed it would be rock solid but there you go.

Same here until I knew better. I didn't bother looking in to them until the second person told me what I was missing out on. It also meant a lot of people assumed that legal=safe and that harm reduction didn't apply. I had to explain to a few friends that just because it can be purchased legally doesn't mean it won't kill you if you fuck about.

You aren't wrong about ppl thinking legal = safe when in reality tobacco and alcohol are a couple of the most harmful drugs and they are legal.

People should look at that the other way legal = toxic af.

It was an issue with a couple ignorant people on a couple occasions, but that was rare as I would make them do a bit of researching on w/e as well as walk them through the what not to do's. Rc benzos over script benzos Opi's well due to price and availability RC opis over opi script

Hell I even took the hit and lost my L guy to research nbome. Granted the trip was slightly inferior, and I mean slightly ( to me at least ) and at the time it wasnt even a dollar store item worth of money per dose, yea nbome over L. Methylone over MDMA IMO, as redosing and lack of stimulant effects.

damn crypto crushed my shit; at some point ill try it but i gotta back everything up lol