• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Have You Ever Overdosed? [and all overdose discussion/stories]

I've overdosed on crystal meth multiple times, every time that happens I end up in the mental hospital for trying to commit suicide, or I'd get violent and basically act like I had full blown schizophrenia, hearing voices in my head of my family members while thinking they were really communicating with me when they weren't even there, I was tortured in the hospital with needles cause I said I was scared of needles, the doctors didn't really care they just threw me into a mental hospital every time that happened

When I was in the mental hospital it was like I didn't feel alive anymore basically, and my room that had the bed was basically the size of a biggish closet, at that mental hospital Ross and Neil they were taking people that didn't have families and getting them a bus ticket to california to be homeless, which I believe is one of the main factors of that ol' homeless people problem in california

@Snafu in the Void
For me it's a choice. Like running (inner dialogue, chosen) instead of walking (the normal way). It's mostly when I try to process or solve issues that involve others. But I couldn't solve a math problem for example using inner dialogue. I guess that's why it was so hard for me to learn stuff by just reading books.