• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Have you ever had a GOOD experience on cannabis edibles?

TheGoodGuy

Bluelighter
So I´ve searched the net for over an hour and it´s just the other bad trip after the other with cannabis edibles, so isn´t there anyone who have had a good experience of oral ingestion of cannabis? I like to hear your GOOD experiences with it. What I hope for myself is an experience of laughing and muchies like when smoked so I preferable would like to hear from the people who don´t ingest so must they get a trippy psychodelic experience isn´t there anyone that have done just a normal dose without getting so fucked up they couldn´t enjoy a funny movie, the munchies or a nice walk? I´d like to hear :)

I ate an eighth raw once around lunch in high school and got high a few hours later. I just started talking to myself out loud and remembered my dose. It was fun

Hehe sounds nice. For the next people who reply i won´t mind if you give a little trip report about it :)

they're always wonderful for me.

haven't gotten the dose perfect. usually my experiences are underwhelming or overwhelming..

i either can't open my eyes or i feel consistently aroused/excited.

Never had a bad one. Some ended up duds but when they work, boy are they fun.

Never had a bad experience - just don't overdo it - the most common mistake for the inexperienced is to re-dose, not understanding that it takes a long time to hit.

Space cakes, biscuits, truffles, chilli, bhang lassis - there are plenty of recipes out there . . .

Edible marijuana has been my daily medication for 4 years, I haven't had a bad experience beyond delayed start times. Personally I don't ever feel overwhelmed as my tolerance is probably very high. If you consider that edible marijuana is a psychedelic drug and you are mentally responsible for the direction your high takes you, having consistently bad results would suggest it is not the correct drug for you.

Using edibles as a recreational drug requires a well grounded mental position, anxiety due to lack of confidence in your dose makes its way into the resulting high. Mindset is important with marijuana edibles, much more so than smoking as the high is more psychedelic and the duration will be 3-6 hours.

Thank you for that great response it makes a lot of sense and overall thank you all for your responeses i hope there will come more :)

Love edibles. I don't do them often but when I do I dose very high around 600ml+. I love how wild it can get.
1 second you're sitting there fine not feeling anything then the next moment everything is moving slow motion and I have a good feeling throughout my body lol.

I've had a few good experiences with edibles and no bad ones. 1) Ate a brownie and went hiking, 2) Ate PB&J&MJ before a plane trip...that was wild...and 3) Drank tea with marijuana coconut oil with my girlfriend. I don't recommend the ROA as the oil just sits on top and is gross. But we had a great time, didn't stop laughing for hours.

Always had a good time on edibles. Yeah, it can be overwhelming, I've found myself lying down in the sun "for a bit" lol.

Another time my son bought me some of those handwarmer gel things, I put them in my pocket and went for a bike ride after eating a gramme. I was cycling up a hill when suddenly I felt a heat spreading in my crotch. I seriously thought I had wet myself and was prepared for a life in a care home with a nappy. I was delighted to find out I had only set off the handwarmer!

I only vape now and have bought some AAA gel caps for the a.b.v. I took 2g worth. It was sloooooooooow coming on and was a very heavy body high. I prefer the cerebral more speedy high given by decarbing in cooking with food.

I wish I had got into edibles years ago instead of smoking, for health and financial reasons.

Edibles can be great fun and I've had some great times on them :). Amsterdam<3 walking along the canals, taking photos, stopping to have a few beers, popping into a deli and buying some bits and pieces for munching, laying in the sunshine watching the world go buy.

:| I would like to try the edible (candies?) for pain relief. I'm at the end of my road with this debilitating disease (stage 4).

I like taking edibles at night, falling asleep stoned, then waking up really stoned the next morning.

Not for everyone, granted :)

Hah, I remember the first time I inadvertently woke up horrendously mashed after eating too many brownies.

I had to cancel my plans that day to see family with a sheepish 'sorry all, I'm far too stoned...' :D

I love edibles though - the longer duration is what does it for me. I wish I'd gone the oral route with cannabis far earlier really.

I like taking edibles at night, falling asleep stoned, then waking up really stoned the next morning.

Not for everyone, granted :)

I usually go eat about 1300 hours with the edibles, and I'm still stoned the next day. I realise it when I catch myself in the morning staring at the kettle boiling happily away. Really get your money's worth in edibles.

LOVE your avatar, leet! Makes me smile. =D (((HUGS))) right back atcha!

Simple answer: No access. No hope of access.

Even though neighboring states of AR and LA voted legal, it will be 18 mos. before MMJ is available...or so I hear. I am too unwell to physically make the trip to CO to purchase. I'm open to alternative suggestions...Anyone?

Oh, if only the Easter Bunny could fill my basket with special candies...

I use my medicine for pain relief. I don't know about medicated candy as I have no access to medical. A very easy and quick way to consume a small edible is to make firecrackers, there are recipes on line. Be very careful as these take a full hour before providing relief.

I've been on a pretty big edible kick lately. I utilize weed for sleep, anxiety, and a couple other things. I feel they do the job for sleep. The trick is finding a good edible with some cbd in it to balance out the effects, and to not overdo it. I mean, I overdo it plenty, but I'm also pretty tolerant to and experienced with both weed and edibles. I've also definitely overdone it, resulting in some negative experiences, but I eat edibles almost daily and for the most part it's a positive thing.