• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Have you ever falsely accused someone of rape?

Anyone who falsely accuses someone of raping them is truly evil beyond human expression, and if hell exists the people who do it will certainly burn there. It's the most harmful and cruel accusation you can say to a human being. Anyone who does is is repulsive beyond the ability to describe. As someone who has been falsely accused of it, it makes you physically sick, unable to speak, and disgusted with yourself that you could cause anyone to even say that or think it of you. That there is a frankly disturbing trend of women using such a serious accusation as a weapon is terrifying and inhuman. I can't think of an equivalent. It's just so reprehensible, people who do it for gain are just beyond words.

Falsely accusing someone of rape is a horrific thing to do, absolutely disgusting, anyone who does this should be punished severely. Rape is an extremely serious offense, a violent crime that traumatizes someone for life, and puts the offender on the sex offender registry. To knowingly put someone through that and brand them forever as a violent sex offender is absolutely inexcusable and deplorable.

So the end result is she is painting portraits of 101 rape victims and getting people to fund her life through websites like genorosity etc..

She is currently in Vietnam trying to push her art.

My friend tried to convince her to change her thinking as she has gone through many phases before where she thought she had radiation poisoning and was then buying these charms and some radiation reader. She would then stay in her room for some time. Other times she would think she had this psych problem or that one. He tried to do this by saying that their dad had cancer but she didn't care.

In the end cause the dad didn't want to pay for another course i.e. art course in Italy she decided she would get cash by calling rape and then creating this story. Fair twisted.

Quite sad. The family are doing their best to not include her as part of their life and have now stopped communicating.

I was school captain once and I was lost even then, they voted me because I was class clown and thick as shit then. Lol doesn’t take a lot to be class captain.

I'm just waiting for the SJWs to come out and start defending the OP's insane friend, immediately taking the sisters side and write some nonsense post about victim shaming... cmon, lets hear it... where are you SJWs..

I was going to suggest involuntary commitment if there is a law for that in your locality, but since she's out of the country I guess that's out of the picture. She sounds extremely ill.

She sounds delusional, probably going through a psychotic break. Nothing to do, but stay away from her. She needs to be in a psych ward somewhere to get properly diagnosed and medicated.

My mate is quite stuck with what to do as his wife just had a kid and his sister is being selfish. She has not seen the kid yet.

She doesn't need to be anywhere near that kid until she gets help. Keep her away.

I can't stand when women falsely accuse men of rape. I also can't stand when they tell a man he is the father of a child when they know it's a lie! Women like that should be sterilized.

Last edited:
I have a video of her where she's talking bout how she was a victim yet she's laughing throughout most of the interview she did for Genorosity to get funding.

I've known her an awfully long time and her laughing is how she is when she's ok. Which means it never happened. I have seen her cry where she says the bi-polar made her do it. This is when she's sad.

I am so so tempted to post this video as it can be googled but that would be shaming someone as a name etc would then be revealed.

For the sake of my best friend I refuse to do this but it would bring more to light about her.

I've been falsely of rape twice, and I'm probably on some most wanted site for some made up stories from my ex. The first one, I was kind of wrong touching a girl's ankle, then some guy jumped me and they made up a story where I bit her. Second time, same crew, a girl came in, I sat next to her and she ran away and told every one i tried to rape her. The sad part of the story is: every time a guy told me a girl was coming for me, i was accused of rape, and every time a girl was coming for me, the guy told me to leave, or worse.

No, but my sister did. When she was addicted she accused my cousin of raping her to punish him for something drug related. They used to shoot up together. She never reported it to the police. She just passed it around and tore our families up.

My sister has borderline personality disorder. I have severed all ties with her since my mother’s death in 2014.

She threw her daughter out of the house at 18. Totally cut her off because she felt her daughter was going to have sex with her own father and become sexual competition. My niece lived with a friend for two years and came to live with us a year ago. My sister still doesn’t know. I win.

I'm just waiting for the SJWs to come out and start defending the OP's insane friend, immediately taking the sisters side and write some nonsense post about victim shaming... cmon, lets hear it... where are you SJWs..

My only response to this is...RIGHT?????? God forbid you ask questions.

I was out drinking with a group of friends one night and we all got smashed at the bar and started walking home. On the way home a female friend said something very insulting to a male friend. He fired some insults back. She got pissed off and scratched his face. while he was holding his bleeding cheek she ran over to a group of guys that were in front of the bar and accused him of trying to rape her. They almost beat the crap out of him. Luckily she came clean before things got out of hand.

I was out drinking with a group of friends one night and we all got smashed at the bar and started walking home. On the way home a female friend said something very insulting to a male friend. He fired some insults back. She got pissed off and scratched his face. while he was holding his bleeding cheek she ran over to a group of guys that were in front of the bar and accused him of trying to rape her. They almost beat the crap out of him. Luckily she came clean before things got out of hand.

That is fucked.

Amazing how powerful the R word is :(

I got accused of rape before. The woman was twice my age and she told the cops that I raped her. Luckily for me, I have witnesses and evidence to back me up.

and yet nobody did.

criticising people for something they’ve not done is lame.

alasdair

Calm down broflake