• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Have you ever COMPLETELY lost it in front of someone you wish you hadn't?

horse we have more dirt on you
smile.gif
*cough*, your shenanigans at an unnamed gay club. wouldnt want that to come out on such a public board?
wink.gif

alright this brings back memories
smile.gif

scene : its year 9, i have a school excursion to where else but IMAX. the decision is made at 8.30am to indulge in some likely peices of blotter. mwahahaa.
so we jump on the bus to darling harbour, all pumped, full of young anticipation. walking into the cinema, the acid's starting to kick in, they turn out the lights. below the screen is a bottomless black hole, above the lights are twinkling like the stars.
as our whole bodies begin tingling we press ourselves as hard as we can into our seats, and the largest-mortherfuckin-polar-bear-you-have-ever-seen roars its head off at us. fuck me, it was the scariest shit ive ever seen.
neway we're talkin laughin so hard that one my mates gets moved, right next to a fucking teacher so he'll shut up, fuck me i dno how he kept a straight face.
we came out and got back on the crowded bus. then decided twould b funny to pull one of the cardboard ad's off the roof. fuck that, a geo teacher turns round as i rip it out. the dude also happens to be my cricket coach on saturdays and a close family friend. so he roars at me, louder than the fucking polar bear, and all i can do is turn my face away and LMFAO. you know how trips are?? hehe
we get off the bus and he sends us up to the social science head, who happens to be one of the dopiest fuckers you'll ever meet. his sentences go like-
"sooo, now why did you think vandalism of state transit property would be the best plan of action on your return from the school excursion you just participated in???"
neway long, confusing sentences + tripping fools could only produce laughter. laughing in his face we were, couldnt fucking stop ourselves. so he sends us to the deputy principal...
could we handle that?? i think not. we fucking bailed. hehe.
moral of the story - see IMAX on acid.
tony
smile.gif

------------------
would u like a cup of G ??

You name the type of person... I've completely lost it in front of them all
smile.gif

When I used to take acid we used to go _searching_ for big groups of coppers to talk to in the city
smile.gif

I've lost it in front of friends, family, police, hugh school teachers, uni lecturers (don't try discussing what units you want to enrol in for next year after a big night on pills and whip with no sleep
smile.gif
), girls that I've just recently met and am trying to make a good impression on
smile.gif
, my Granma (Nanna), my boss.... oh way too many times heheee I'm suprised I'm still employed.
The best one was probably when I just couldn't string half a thought together... and decided to go to the bank and open a new bank account
smile.gif
Sitting in a tiny office trying to discuss my financial needs with one person, in a very close contact situation.
Or last night when I said to my (who doesn't sleep much) "I think I've slept less than you this week Pierre!" Pierre says "yeah you look like it" and I go into a long babble about and week and then think "ooops-a-daisy, he didn't need to know that"
He's cool tho, he just laughs... and at times gets a little concerned about me
smile.gif
He just made me a huuuuge fat cheesy pizza to help me regain some weight
smile.gif
(6ft tall people should really weigh 53kg should they? Hmmmmm... I'm worrying myself... maybe I should start smoking pot again
smile.gif
)
Anyway.... to many stories and too much a presently fuct up entropope to go into too much detail on any
smile.gif

well, this one might be a little off topic so i'll try and make it short and sweet.
A friend of mine knew a guy (u know how it goes) that was caught by customs trying to smuggle in 2-3 large sheets of acid.
Customs put him in an interrogation room and put the three sheets on the table in front of him (no doubt had some pretty little pic on them, possibly of a man riding his bike into the sunset???)
and plainly said,"Alright, you want to tell me about these then?"
This guy looked at the customs officer then the sheets and without hesitation grabbed the sheets and proceeded to furiously lick them. By the time he was refrained he said,"I have something to declare, get me a fuckin' doctor."

haha
thursday night arrives and so does a comrade of mine. paul van dyke is in town. 11 comes around and we both drop a pill. we enter the club. 45mins pass and i feel nothing so decide to go for a walk and drop another half. pills come on and i feel good so go dance where i see my friend and tells me to have another pill so i do. half an hour passes and we are both so fucked we run around like idiots till the sun comes up
get in the car (someone else drives) and take another pill.go to another friends house for 'breakfast' which is some gg. we sart staggering around and think that everybody is annoyed at me. we go back to my original friends house and some more gg. start acting crazy and at about lunch time we both have another pill to get us trough the day
his flatmates come home and we are just laughing and zoning out. friday night comes and we decide to get some more pills and chill at his house.
flatmates would rather sleep so we have 5 pills between us and the lounge room is sound proofed with matresses. drink half a bottle of scotch each and have the 2.5 pills each in about 2 hrs.
about 2am and we wake up the flat mates with our loud doof doof. they go back to bed and we start acting like soldiers (seriously)
we think that they are the enemy so we grab our weapons (play station controllers) and crawl into the kitchen COMANDO STYLE and steal their precious liquid (milk) and leave a note. next mission is to steal some of their clothes and only have a 30 second time limit otherwise the bomb (playstation) will explode. we run into a room steal some pants and check back to see how long it took. 1 sec left on the clock (true story.)
sun comes up so we have to take shelter somewhere else (shed) and sneek out back. we stay for 30 mins then the flatmates find us so we try to tell them that we are soldiers and we wont say anything to the enemy.
they tell us who we are so we now think that they want us out so we grab all my friends stuff and go to his grandmas house.
say hello to her then she goes to bed again.
we start to come down a bit so decide to sell his stuff at cashies to buy some more pills . 5pm comes and cashies is closed so we have a bath. i go out and there is someone sitting on the couch so i talk to her for about a minute then on closer inspection realize im talking to a blanket on a couch. realize its time to go to bed.
sleep for 24 hrs.
phew

LMAO !
funny shit !
well, no, i must admit, all my experiences of losing it were with a girlfriend or other friends .. always managed to avoid normal people from the real-world (as opposed to acid world / zelda!)
its such a better experience if you can avoid bad situations.
although yeah, must admit, would be damn funny.
supaspeed - YOURE NUTS !!
biggrin.gif

tony - SO R YOU MAN !
all i have left to say is:
allo
allo
aaallo
oh man
oh fuck
allo
aaallo
*yawn*
allo
biggrin.gif

holy shit i thought i was a freak!
thank you all for your stories i am now back in the land of mediocrity!!!!
------------------
"no mum, there my vitamin tabs"

'ello...
'ello...
'ELLO!!!!!
hehehe...funnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyy
wink.gif

well...i once lot it too...believe it or not...and ITS ALLLLLLLLLLL ON VIDEO!!! yeah sure it was in front of my best friends...but this was years ago and i wasnt really all taht good friends with them...
horsey was there...he was kinda holding it together...we had taken 'campbell soups' (acid) for the first time...the whole thing...
MY FUCKEN GODDDDD!!! four hours later...i was the most pitiful druggie you will ever see...tripping so god damn hard...but having fun...barely...then we decided to watch the video we had made that night of us tripping...(what i mean...we taped the first four hours of running around and then...while still fully WRECKED...even more than before...we watched ourselves on the TV...we watched ourselves tripping only a few hours ago...confusing)...ANYWAY...i flipped and thought that i was INSIDE the damn camera...nothing could calm me down...not even the bongs horsey was feeding me..."here man have another bong...it'll chill you out...YEAH RIGHT!!!"
blah blah...there is more...cant be bothered. i spent the rest of the night lying on the couch watching the waht we'd taped on the camera screen...when the batteries ran out...and camera died...i thought i died too...yeah...and all horsey and the other two friends did was laugh and poke the piggy...
dunno if that was relevant...but yeah...i lost it...in front of my friends...
and then that other time...when i walked in on cowboy mac and nickstar while coming down off a lot of speed and a couple of joints... man...lost it...
'ello...

it was 2 years ago, and yes, there is photo evidence of it. And piggy would kill me if it got out. Think of it as pam on tommy on acid. But instead of pam and tommy, its mac and nick, and piggy, on acid. But mixed up, cos I didnt even know mac and nickstar then. I justed wanted to relate them to tommy less and pam
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

Bluelight screening this thursday, Johnboys bar
wink.gif

hahaha these r funny!!
smile.gif

once after coming back from a trip from BALI.. i went out with my buddys kinda like as soon as i got off the plane .. so i was totally non slept and exhausted.. but i was soo keen to go out n see every1 and party so i went along ..
afta a *big night out we went back to a freinds place and i was totally skatd n really in that "blerrrgh" state, anyway i sat down n then i kinda went into a hmmm "zone".. then the doorbell rang and it was my dad to pik me up ..
i jumped up and started going "oh my god, oh my god.. we are late" .. and ran into the other room and started frantically going through all my bags going "where are they.. where are they" ... i was looking for my plane tickets, and i thought i was still in BALI and we had to get on the plane really quick..
everyone was just lookin at me.. and i started crying cos i couldnt find the tickets! i then sort "zoned in" a bit and thought 'what the fuck am i doing'.. i looked at my friends who were looking at me real weird.. n asked them what the fuck was going on.. they then had to explain i was in melbounre and im not in bali, they told my dad to go wait in the car n calmed me down .. ahhhh scared the shit outta me..
i ended up telling dad that i was sleeping and i thought i was in a dream! fuck it was weird tho
ok thats my loosing it story!! >
keep em coming
smile.gif

"listen boss... I know that what you're telling is the shit... and can sort my life out.... but I've just had soooo much whipper that I don't have a fucken clue what you're on about!! Can you... maybe... like... act it out for me?? Cos I think I can maybe concentrate if you're like.... jumping around and... oh yeah!! you have to make it comical!!!! Yeah!!!! But yeah... I can do words just now boss. Ok?"

I don't know if you would call this losing it but I am pretty sure it fits in to this category.
I work for a mental health agency where we encourage our clients not to use drugs.
anyway... I was a a big event, had the maddest pill and was totally peaking out of control. Running around talking to everyone and touching people.
Bumped into this guy and squeezed his shoulder. He turned around and it turned out he was a client of my agency. I was wide eyed, sweating, grinning and basically a huge big happy mess and it was so obvious what I was doing. I was totally speachless going ummm hi I didn't know you would be here. Ummm seeya (Oh shit).
This guy recently changed over case workers and is now my clients and I still can't look him in the eye. He has never brought it up but I still cringe when I see him.

from what i can remember of last weekend i had quite a lovely time ,friday and saturday night peaking extremely hard on some good mdxx caps and by sunday morning's recovery at a friends place i was in a bizare state ,neither here nor there if you know what i mean ,buckled is the only word to describe me .anyway a few of us were talking about some of the strange shit we experienced that weekend when this guys mother walks in the front door ,everyone went quite ,now i was not sure what to do but the first thing was to attempt to be normal.
me: "hello and how are you today?"
his mum: "fine thank you and yourself"
me: utter silence
she then walks into the kitchen and im thinking to myself did i actually speak? or was i just thinking out my next sentance in my mind,she then walks back in
me: "hello and how are you today?"
his mum: "big night last night hey"
me: utter silence /half smile
smile.gif

(() (() (() (() (() (()