• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Have to take a UA tomorrow, advice please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jsmokes91

Greenlighter
So today I met my P.O. and tomorrow I have a UA. She knows I'm going to show positive for marijuana, but I might be positive for h because yesterday I did a .4 shot at about 10pm.

I'm wondering if enough water and exercise will help get the h out of my system. Yesterday before the shot I had been drinking water all day. Then today ive drank a gallon so far, ate breakfast and lunch. And did a 6-8mi bike ride. I'm going to kill another gallon of water today, and then go for a mile or two walk at night. Also, 1000mg of Niacin and 9 25,000mg Cranberry pills.

I'm also prescribed suboxone, don't know if that helps speed up the process of getting h out of your system but I figured id mention.

The fucked up thing is I live in CO, and am also a medical marijuana patient. I'm trying to appeal the judges decision against me using MMJ, but until I hear back from my lawyer I'm screwed and cant smoke. Which makes me really upset. Last time I was on probation I snapped after a while and tried committing suicide. So this is a really big issue for me not to have my MMJ. I use it for my back pain accumulated from several car accidents. 2 of which involved my car being totaled. And of course for my depression and anxiety.

If I cant get my MMJ I'm going to go down the pain management route. Because id be happy with a script to oxy

Sorry for all the background. But any info on flushing the H out of my system would be helpful. Thanks!

We cannot give UA advice. You can check the archived pages. Maybe there will be something useable there.

Status
Not open for further replies.