• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Have not slept a minute since taking MDMA 5 days ago... horrible comedown reasons?

Melatonin or smoke some indica. Is this your first roll? No one asked this, why?

There is no better way to ingest true MDMA than swallowing it. If you even consider shooting it, you aren’t getting MDMA. You know what one of the best things about E is? you don’t need to shoot, snort, smoke it. If you don’t feel that way about whatever you have, you don’t have the real deal. Which is most likely the case because it’s practically impossible to find and people just don’t want to accept that. You swallow real MDMA, 5 hours later you can’t imagine trying to consume it any other way because it’s fucking life-altering perfect

If you even consider shooting it, you aren’t getting MDMA.

Could you clarify what you mean by this? Do you mean literally not getting MDMA hitting your brain? For example because it needs to go through first-pass metabolism first or something? I’ve shot MDMA a few times - which was a truly horrific experience but happily very short-lasting. I felt I was still rolling after the super intense rush calmed down though not for very long.

Could you clarify what you mean by this? Do you mean literally not getting MDMA hitting your brain? For example because it needs to go through first-pass metabolism first or something? I’ve shot MDMA a few times - which was a truly horrific experience but happily very short-lasting. I felt I was still rolling after the super intense rush calmed down though not for very long.
I mean the real deal feels fucking great when you eat it. Shooting drugs is invasive and risky. If it feels better and lasts longer to swallow a pill, there is no logical reason to shoot, making it more messy, dangerous and a shorter duration. Im old. I’ve been down all roads and back again. True E is a great drug because it is affordable, feels amazing, and you don’t have to stick a needle or run to the bathroom shorting shit every few minutes. If swallowing it doesn’t sound like the most no-brainer and obvious way to enjoy it, you don’t have the real deal. I promise you. Why would anyone even consider finding a vein and jacking up when you can eat the same thing and feel better for longer?

I mean the real deal feels fucking great when you eat it. Shooting drugs is invasive and risky. If it feels better and lasts longer to swallow a pill, there is no logical reason to shoot, making it more messy, dangerous and a shorter duration. Im old. I’ve been down all roads and back again. True E is a great drug because it is affordable, feels amazing, and you don’t have to stick a needle or run to the bathroom shorting shit every few minutes. If swallowing it doesn’t sound like the most no-brainer and obvious way to enjoy it, you don’t have the real deal. I promise you. Why would anyone even consider finding a vein and jacking up when you can eat the same thing and feel better for longer?

I see. Well, I wouldn’t argue with that. I agree that oral MDMA is the most sensible way to do it. However the best roll I’ve ever had was half my dose plugged and half parachuted (it was crystal, not a pill). It had a beautifully exciting rapid come-up - almost a rush - that then settled gently into your normal roll. That would be my ideal way to do MDMA if I did it again. I certainly would never IV it again

Last edited by a moderator:
I shot MDMA about five days ago and I did WAY too much. And now since then I literally have not even been able to sleep a minute, I'm scattered scared shitless I basically perma fried myself.

Has anyone had this happen? This is the worst feeling I've ever experienced.
This happened to me a year or so ago after a heavy MDMA session. After the 4th sleepless night (literally sleepless) I started worrying that I'd done some kind of permanent damage to my brain and would never sleep again. It took a full 8 days until those familiar feelings of tiredness came back, and I got some sleep. I've been using MDMA for 8 years and this never happened to me before.

I see. Well, I wouldn’t argue with that. I agree that oral MDMA is the most sensible way to do it. However the best roll I’ve ever had was half my dose plugged and half parachuted (it was crystal, not a pill). It had a beautifully exciting rapid come-up - almost a rush - that then settled gently into your normal roll. That would be my ideal way to do MDMA if I did it again. I certainly would never IV it again
Ok, I’ll concede that plugging is an option that works, but still, who wants to stick chems up their ass when it works just as fast and strong to swallow it down with a pint? I truly believe that if people are trying to shoot or plug, they are searching for a high they aren’t getting from the easy and clean method of popping a real E in their mouth. It’s just not mdma and I’m not bagging on you at all. I’m just frustrated with the fact that party people won’t accept that it isn’t mdma. I wish I could show you all what I mean because I think everyone is missing out. That’s all lol

. I wish I could show you all what I mean because I think everyone is missing out. That’s all lol

Trust me, I believe you. In the late 1990s and early 2000s I was getting pure E pills in Indonesia in nightclubs owned by the generals that were some of the best in the world. Most loved-up empathogenic experience ever. Life changing. The so-called champagne MDMA I’ve had in the last two years in Australia is a completely different experience.

Trust me, I believe you. In the late 1990s and early 2000s I was getting pure E pills in Indonesia in nightclubs owned by the generals that were some of the best in the world. Most loved-up empathogenic experience ever. Life changing. The so-called champagne MDMA I’ve had in the last two years in Australia is a completely different experience.
Then maybe you should stop. I party too, so no judgement. Just saying. There are other drugs that aren’t so risky and mysterious.

Then maybe you should stop. I party too, so no judgement. Just saying. There are other drugs that aren’t so risky and mysterious.

Funny thing was is tested ok on a reagent test so I figured it was MDMA. It was a roll but, as people say, “meh”. But it’s not really my DOC anyway. I prefer straight up stims like meth and dexamfetamine.

Funny thing was is tested ok on a reagent test so I figured it was MDMA. It was a roll but, as people say, “meh”. But it’s not really my DOC anyway. I prefer straight up stims like meth and dexamfetamine.
I’m going to say something blulighters won’t like, but fuck those tests. Too many things can go wrong and too easy to read them wrong

I’m going to say something blulighters won’t like, but fuck those tests. Too many things can go wrong and too easy to read them wrong
If I’m not mistaken, in the mega thread “what’s wrong with the MDMA today” some BL experts in MDMA sent samples of known great MdMA and currently available ‘meh’ MDMA to a lab for more thorough testing. I can’t remembet the results other than that the ‘meh’ was still MDMA and there was speculation that production methods accounted for the differences in effect. You should get into that thread if you really want to debate what’s up or not with MDMA. It’s above my pay grade.