View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Have I tripped too much this week?

ar.izona

Bluelighter
I dropped 3 tabs the day before yesterday and then dropped another 3 yesterday.. I didnt wait 24 hours. It's been 24 hours since I tripped yesterday. If I drop 4 tabs take some Molly and smoke some hash will I still be able to trip the fuck out? Thank you <3

No, no you won't. Of course you've tripped too much this week. Even once a week is pushing it.

Yeah you got your whole life to trip, why over do it?

Just saying you can start having hallucinations long after drug use when its comes to LSD.

Alot of my family took LSD and I have too, very young btw so I didn't exactly choose my first trips. So once I realized what I was being given I did kinda read up on it when I was about 9 or 10, just rode a bike to the library.

I wanted to know why I was seeing trails stiil and I kinda attributed it to tripping with my sister for weeks at time, like dropping everyday for a week or two. Our parents didn't know it and she was about 12 years older than me so I was about seven when I started to know what I was doing because of what they tell you at school.

Anyways, needless to say I have flashbacks and trails. I never had a bad trip for some reason and tripped alot but still I wouldn't have exactly made the conscious choice to take it then knowing what I knew when I got a bit older. So yeah it affects my vision and my life, not really bad or good, just well I am inclined to artwork, so I dunno, go figure.

When I draw what I see people like that, so I can draw what I see and people have no clue how I come up with my abstract artwork but honestly it is due to my LSD use as a child and well drugs throughout my life.

So yeah you can trip too much. It won't be as fun either and you won't feel as good and you will feel kinda like shit after a while.

If nothing else just consider the concept of diminishing returns.

okay its about to be 48 hours. im just gonna yolo it up and hope that this shit hits me like a truck in german class.

I wanted to know why I was seeing trails stiil and I kinda attributed it to tripping with my sister for weeks at time, like dropping everyday for a week or two. Our parents didn't know it and she was about 12 years older than me so I was about seven when I started to know what I was doing because of what they tell you at school.

Anyways, needless to say I have flashbacks and trails. I never had a bad trip for some reason and tripped alot but still I wouldn't have exactly made the conscious choice to take it then knowing what I knew when I got a bit older. So yeah it affects my vision and my life, not really bad or good, just well I am inclined to artwork, so I dunno, go figure.

Wow, that's really early, obviously not something anyone would encourage, but really interesting to hear about. I think there's a lot of questions still about how these drugs affect a developing mind, mostly with respect to people beginning to trip later than you did, like in their late teens. I'm wondering if you can tell us more about how you think tripping from such an early age has affected your development, personality, mind etc. It's always hard to draw conclusions without an identical twin to compare to.. but I think this is really useful information to try to share. You say it affects your vision, life, inclination to do artwork, can you elaborate?

Wow, LSD at age 7? Holy shit... the earliest I have heard of anyone doing any illicit drug is this guy I knew who started smoking weed at 8, similar situation, his whole family smoked.

What was that like so young? Do you remember? I don't remember my life sequentially yet when I was 7, I have some strong memories but lots of gaps. I feel like I wasn't fully formed yet, even enough to remember what it was really like.

okay its about to be 48 hours. im just gonna yolo it up and hope that this shit hits me like a truck in german class.

Why in the fuck would you go on a forum and ask advice and do the exact opposite of what, basically, everyone is recommending.
That doesn't make you a bad-ass just a ...well, you know.

Why in the fuck would you go on a forum and ask advice and do the exact opposite of what, basically, everyone is recommending.
That doesn't make you a bad-ass just a ...well, you know.
he probably though that he was on reddit

If you're asking that question the answer is yes...in my opinion trips should be spaced out by at least 2 weeks (even that can't go on forever good to have a full month inbetween trips often as well, maybe longer breaks sometimes, depending on you as an individual, what's going on in your life, etc)...

I used to trip a few times a week quite often a few years ago, that actually slowed down & limited my ability to gain therapeutic benefits from my trips, and after a while of that my trips just weren't as magical, epic, novel, etc as they should be (giving myself a couple months without a trip brought all the magic back & then some, since then been tripping once, sometimes twice a month & my trips are better than ever, not to mention a hell of a lot more useful)

Personally I'd say I'm glad that I had the phase of overdoing the psychs, as it taught me to be more respectful & balanced, but a lot of people would have wound up in a mental institution from a lot less than I was doing, if not for my strong, logical mind I easily could have lost myself in that time

Not only did you first drop at age 7, you tripped everyday for weeks at age 7.!? This is really some next level shit I'm hearing. When I was 7 I was barely able to identify pictures of birds and animals. You really have to tell us more. Also very very irresponsible of your sister I must add. Sorry if it sounds judgemental, but a 19 year old should really know better than to give acid to her 7 year old brother for weeks.

And sorry for hijacking your thread OP, but this is too interesting. Also you already had your mind made up and carried through with it regardless of what others said. I find once a week is the absolute maximum one should go. While I've tripped twice in a week a few times, I find the second time is very much a waste. But then again I don't trip just to be "hit by a brick". Hope you had a good time!