• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Have I had enough Molly for now?

Binging&Cringing

Greenlighter
Hey guys, so my question comes with a bit of a short story. The other night, admittedly I was drunk as hell (but I can operate relatively good considering), I came into a substance I originally thought was meth (which I occasionally partake in). It wasn't the suppliers fault, we were just on two different pages. He assumed I wanted MDMA, and I knew it didn't look right but this person is very reliable. Anyways, I get home, take a bit out of the bag, eyeballed it, and cut out two little lines. Remember I'm still a bit drunk at this point, I snort them and a little remaining powder that came out undoing the bag and waited. It burned my nose kind of like methamphetamine, but I could tell it was different. Now I had never taken any ecstacy or anything like this before (just uppers like crystal meth, coke, adderall, etc.). So after a while (which I knew was odd considering the time I waited was longer than any other time), I start feeling good, but different. I didn't know what this was. So that was it for the night and after a while I even managed to sleep a bit (WHICH IS HOW I KNEW IT WAS EITHER BUNK SHIT OR SOMETHING ELSE). The next day I ask him and he of course tells me it's Molly. So I research this stuff and figure out what exactly to do with it and later that night I parachuted some (don't have a scale right now so I eyeballed a bit; kept it on the low side). Admittedly, I didn't know not to eat a few hours before hand so i think it definitely killed it some, but I did feel good. I dunno how you would describe it. But I also know that you usually wait in between doses (weeks or months), do I need to chill? It's the next day and I still feel pretty good. Nothing out of the normal really.

Yes, you need to chill. If you use MDMA (or the other drugs sold as 'molly') on a daily basis, you will have a bad time, and it will sneak up on you.

At least three months.

Trust me, it'd be worth the wait. You do it again too soon, you will have even more severe side effects. GL.

Not to double post here, but since MDMA depletes serotonin levels (too lazy to research it again, but I think that's right. I may be wrong), would this affect other stimulant drugs, such as cocaine? This question is actually purely hypothetical, I'm just curious.

Not to double post here, but since MDMA depletes serotonin levels (too lazy to research it again, but I think that's right. I may be wrong), would this affect other stimulant drugs, such as cocaine? This question is actually purely hypothetical, I'm just curious.
There is no cross-tolerance. But cocaine does diminish the effects of MDMA. So it's best to space them a while apart. Probably isn't very healthy either doing them in tandem

There is no cross-tolerance. But cocaine does diminish the effects of MDMA. So it's best to space them a while apart. Probably isn't very healthy either doing them in tandem
Oh so basically MDMA use has no real effects on other drugs after you fully come down on it. I didn't mean at the same time (that doesn't really sound too much fun anyways), like after the full comedown of MDMA, my lower seratonin levels wouldn't affect other drug use?

MDMA/MDA do act on the serotonin receptor to some degree, as well as the fact they're causing the release of a hefty amount of serotonin on top, so there will be a tolerance of sorts between MDMA and 5HT psychedelics, however my understanding is there will be a minor tolerance to the stimulant side of things if you were slamming meth between MDMA doses.

But as has been said above - 1 month is the MINIMUM wait time. 2 months is my minimum now, though 3 months would be best and that's about where I've been finding myself by the time going out and rolling again comes around....which reminds me. Pretty sure this weekend marks 3 months haha....hmm gotta make plans!