• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Have I been sold fake Galenika Bensedin Diazepam? Are these Bensedin Diazepam pills fake or real (11 images on link).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daddydopedick

Bluelighter
If you don't want to read the story behind it then skip the the end and click on the link, you'll be able to tell whether they're fake or real from the images. Click on the images though, they're really bad quality unless you click on them first then they expand and go from 240p to 4K.

I ordered these online. Well, I didn't. I have a usual vendor that I always order Kern from and in pretty sure the Kern they sell is legit. However, I ordered x60 one day recently and they accidentally sent x60 Bensedin. I asked for a reship (been a customer for ages, like 2 years...never asked for a single reship and always left positive reviews) and they declined.

The explained that these were interchangeable with the Kern ones and just as good. I explained I had tried Bensedin in the past and wasn't a fan - my aim is to taper, so a sudden brand shift could (and has) effected my progress. I was down to 15mg per day and now I'm taking 2-4 Bensedin a day. They seem to be really inconsistent, as if each is dosed differently. Anyway, after I explained I wasn't a fan and had tried them, they said the ones I had gotten in the past will have been fake and these were real and just as good as Kern.

I just have my doubts. I've looked up Bensedin Diazepam and NONE of the blister packs I have found look like the ones I have. The ones I have, have bubbles/raies parts on the foil under where each pill is, the pills have this very tiny ridge on but if I zoom in with my cameras macro mode, the ridge varies in size on every pill. Basically, there are a lot of inconsistencies. Even the ID number is botched and not straight, as opposed to the ones I Google.

Anyway, here's a link to some images I took of them. You can see the one I measure is 8.5mm, idk if anybody here has Bensedin from a pharmacy that's legit, but if you do, could you compare and lmk? I think it's obvious they're fake but I don't want to go off what I think, there's always that chance I could be wrong but. I could list loads of other things about them, but those are the main things. Here's a link to an imageboard with them on: https://postimg.cc/gallery/7xZgFxp

(The images are poor quality until you click on them, then they expand and are much clearer...just saying.)

Hope someone can help me identify as to whether these are real or not. I'm not sure if ID'ing drugs is against the T&A of this website, I don't think it is, I think that's just Reddit. Even if it is, I think it's extremely obvious if these are fake or not. Anybody with real ones would know immediately. But yeah, any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

Sorry but Bluelight can't help people ID drugs. It's one of the few things we can't do as we have no clue what you may have. Could be real, could be fake. Only a test kit would be able to tell you for sure. Even with pictures nobody on here could tell you anything with any real accuracy. All we could do is guess. And yeah, like reddit it is against our rules as well.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.