• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

have benzos caught up with me?

pillman1224

Bluelighter
i am currently prescribed #90 kpin 1mg a month and 30 restoril 30mg. the restoril only works when i take way over the amont as an example i took the equivelent of 3 full bowls and 90mg temaz. i went on a 4 day break using only weed to sleep and on the fourth day the klonopin left my system something was off so i took some fentanyl which helped then 6mg of kpin before bed i only like these for sleep. how fucked am i. i went on a 1 and a half year fear and loathing bing ein middle school popping these like candy and didnt get dependent but have always had insomnia.

I was in your shoes a long time ago. I recommend heeding these early warning signs as I continued to play with fire and got burned pretty bad. Benzos can't be abused for years on end without serious repercussions.

thanks for the advice right now they are a necessity for sleep i dont pop em like candy like i used to. why didnt i get addicted when i was going through the equivalent of 20mg of xanax per weekend why then not now. was i too young to develop a physical dependence and now my body is just catching up with me. any other thoughts if i have to go through benxo wd i might just end it because i cant tell my sympathetic doc that ive been taking more than prescribed because i have a previous tolerance.

I dont think your body can be not old enoigh to develop tolerance. Because thats why crack mothers babys end up being addicted to crack or opiates. Why would u end it? Who cares what a doctor thinks if ur using opiates ur trying tl experiance happiness and enjoy life. Im sure u also get happiness with ur family why throw awau happiness? I havent had a gf in almkst 3 years.. Id just put up with the wd then have a bunch of benzos to sell

I dont think your body can be not old enoigh to develop tolerance. Because thats why crack mothers babys end up being addicted to crack or opiates. Why would u end it? Who cares what a doctor thinks if ur using opiates ur trying tl experiance happiness and enjoy life. Im sure u also get happiness with ur family why throw awau happiness? I havent had a gf in almkst 3 years.. Id just put up with the wd then have a bunch of benzos to sell

you cant "just put up with" benzo wd trust me been there the fentanyl i took during it helped a little cause i thought i was dope sick but that wouldnt have been possible at that time. and my doc with cut me off thats why i cant go to him.

That sounds horrible man. I would then taper with benzos. If u cant get the prescribed maybe ask around your friends. Maybe even ur grandmas friends or something thwy usually get benzos. If are completely out u could probably taper with alchohol. Id be smoking weed daily also especially if u dont already that just means ull get way higher. Sorry i put the deal with it i wasnt thinking about the seizure risk but tapering should be fine.

its all good i have accepted ill probably be on benzos my whole life. the high is sub-par i get if yer a stressed out soccer mom and need a football. but as far as dealing with wds if i take 6mg every other night for sleep will that equal 3mg a day or is there more to it. thats not a UA q by the way no plans of being tested knock on wood. so does 6mg every 48hours equal 3mg every 24hours.

Last edited: