• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Have been taking 2mg of bupe per day, how long until I can smoke H? How would 2mg bupe per day effect tolerance, will mine be higher or lower?

Daddydopedick

Bluelighter
I've gone onto H after taking bupe for about a week for a treat then hopped back onto bupe a few times now, so you'd think I'd know lol. This time, I had weened down to 2mg of Espranor (sublingual bupe) and took that daily, have done for weeks now. So yeah, been taking it for an extended period of time, but only 2mg.

They say you should wait 48 hours until taking opioids again after bupe. I have, just tried smoking some H, nothing:/ Could I wait another 12 hours and the H suddenly works (60 hours)? Can the process go from *Opiates not working at all* to *being able to get high* in a window of 12 hours, or does it simply not happen that fast at any point and I may need to wait another day?

Also, what will my tolerance be like after the Bupe has detatched from my receptors? Would 2mg of bupe keep my tolerance high or not? Will my tolerance be as high/higher than it was when smoking (strong/good quality) H or not? Anybody know? I know bupe is stronger but I was taking just 2mg daily and that's a small dose in terms of viable doses for bupe so yeah...

Any info would be appreciated, thanks!