Open Discussion Have a bluelight warning about "meth"

Journey

Greenlighter
I think it would be smart to have some sort of thread or something that displays/tells people who haven't tried methamphetamine the REAL dangers.

A lot of kids see those anti-meth commercials and think...its probably bullshit because they do the same thing with the anti-pot commercials.

We all know the anti-pot commercials are bullshit, but the meth commercials are pretty truethful.

I want to be able to save people's lives from informing them about meth.

Of course, the intelligent user would research before trying a drug, but on bluelight you see the occasional thread about people saying how great it is, when in reality the people that are saying that are already getting bent over the table by that drug and getting fucked.

Think its possible?

There have been many I hate meth threads. Vilification of particular drugs doesn't necessarily fit well with harm reduction in my opinion. People will be using meth whether we label it a bad drug or not, but if we label it a bad drug we will probably reach fewer people with an interest in using meth.

We have people who hate about every drug known and lovers of about every drug known here. There are places for personal appreciation or depreciation of particular drugs but mission wise our purpose is to be about solid information with as little condemnation or promotion of particular drugs.

Many of us our only aware of people who have used meth with a vengeance not recognizing people who used more judiciously as meth users. Admitted, some drugs are more apt to be used in a harmful way by a larger percentage of users than others. A comprehensive meth FAQ would include many points about meth's actual dangers without preaching at people or making out meth to be the devil.

WARNING

Simply put, meth is too awesome for you minions. Stick to coffee and occasional weekends of crack/cocaine.

How does that work? =D