• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Hashish

RiskiiMadness

Greenlighter
My only question is that, is HASHISH usually high in CBD and other cannabinoids compared to modern day "skunk" weed?

Generally speaking, yeah.

Obviously just like with weed there are different kinds of hash with different ratios of cannabinoids and what not, but generally speaking it's a more mellow buzz, especially compared to super strong sativa green (aka 'skunk').

well if it's hashish produced traditionally in places like nepal, india, afghanistan,... etc., you could imagine that, because they might use cannabis plants which are not bred for high thc in the same way most western hybrids are. but without a proper study incl chemical analysis of samples and rigid statistical analysis, nobody knows for sure.

but on thing is granted is that if you produce hashish from high thc strains, the hashish will be like that too, the genetics of the plant are the relevant factor for the cannabinoid contents.

I can't smoke weed anymore, ever since my mate grew critical mass and I had a joint of it. Even a draw.

Hash is no problem for me though. definitely seems milder/easier on the psyche... But like bagseed says, make it from some high grade THC strain and that will not be the case.

Not good in a one-hitter/chilliam though---falls out after lighting(would make good inscense though) and doesn't light good when you can't see it in bowl.

Can't see it working good rolling it also---hassles with a different burning burning rate.

Decided to make edible with it then worked good.;)

Hashishan Eater Club(sounds so exotic no?)