• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Hash question

adderallmonsta

Bluelighter
I just got some hash,mlive resin hash. I want to dab it but have 0 equipment. I usually just smoke blunts or joints so no bowl either, well I can't do hot knives and I don't have tin foil. Should I just heat up a socket with a lighter and put it in a pen and dab? Use tweezers for it? How can I smoke this wax like make a homemade one hitter for it.

You need some ash or something for a filter so it can melt down through it but not down into the stem of whatever you're using, otherwise you'll waste it. Or find something else metal to do the hot knife style.

Should I just put rolling paper over the hole? And then just pile hash on top of the paper and then spark that?

Google straight pin, cardboard & drinking glass method (for smoking hash)

live resin is usually some of the most expensive BHO in the stores...and you have no equipment? bummer dude.

when I had nothing I always melted it on top of a bowl.

But yeah it worked out guys, I have a wood stove that just happened to be burning I threw a fork in there for a lil while and grabbed it with big tweezers and dabed off that with a bill for a mouth piece. It was pretty ghetto but one dab got me ripped

Live resin is specifically made for it's terp profile/taste. The extra effort that goes into preserving those terps costs money, which you paid for obviously. Your "good hook up" means nothing if you aren't using what you are paying for.

Cool that you figured out how to get high from a wood fire , though I'm sure someone figured that out a long time ago...