• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Hash oil in vaporizer?

Tortiees

Greenlighter
Hello,
I recently picked up the e3000 e-liquid vaporizer by Emagine Vapor. I was wondering if I am able to load hash oil directly into the tank and smoke it? Or do I need a different kind of vaporizer? Is there a certain voltage the vaporizer needs to be at to activate the THC?
Thanks

I don't think this would work. To use an ecigarette like a dab pen you need to have an exposed coil, and this one is tucked up inside the center part of the tank. Filling the tank with oil would take a LOT of hash and would definitely clog it right away.

I build my own coils on top of an old IGO-W and place the wax directly on the coil in single-serving sizes. Sorry if thats not very helpful.

As for wattage/voltage go as low as you can. Ecigarette batteries can produce way more power than is necessary to vaporize the oil and a high heat setting will just burn it

It wont work in a standard tank made for nicotine e-liquid, but you can buy tanks with an exposed coil that should work.

Depends on viscosity of said oil, if it's runny it can work but will waste a lot

I use an ego c with the atomizer pin broke off n drop dabs onto the coil, higher voltage works better also
Have a cloupor fireplace also which works nice.

Trial and error my friend!!

It seems like you could prepare a solution with propylene glycol (cannabinoids don't dissolve well in vg).

ebola

my friend got one with an attachment designed for oil. works pretty damn good. maybe even Ti dab quality. needs further testing. dont know model details, way to high.

They have separate attachments that replace the ejuice tank and they are used for concentrates. The atmos, Gpen , etc are ones hat basically are made for it already, but if u have a custom vape pen (ecig) than u should just get the attachment that allows for either flower vaporization of bud, or dabbing type vaporization of bho, hash, wax, etc. one issue is that the dab pens usually end up busting sometimes quickly if you dab a lot. So be wary of cheapo ones but also if u get a nice expensive dab pen or dabbing ecig attachment, try to get one with a warrantee or you may pay a lot to constantly replace the heating element or wick or whatever it may be.