• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Hash oil guidelines?

Cheeseman719903

Greenlighter
I have 14 grams of pretty middish to high end bad quality hash coming in and i want to put it in some oil and then into brownies, what is your reccommended amount for each brownie and how much oil shall i use and what type etc
Any help greatly helps
thanks
cheeseman

really depends on just how good or bad the hash is. you can take it on a test drive by crumbling some into a spoon filling the spoon with olive oil and heating it (with a lighter) until it starts to froth then stirring it into some food and consuming. with dry nug staying in the 750mg-1.25g range per dose works, with hash i would start in the 250mg range although threshold could be as high as half a gram per dose if it's soapbar garbage

Last edited:
I will test out one my self, but how much oil shall i use to put the hash in and what type? thanks

there's no harm in going 2:1 oil:hash but 1:1 should suffice. the THC will dissolve into the oil on its own, the main thing is to decarboxlyate with heat (which will be indicated by tiny bubbles rising from the hash). any type of cooking oil can handle the amount of heat necessary, the higher the temps the faster the decarb process but typical brownie recipes have the right mix of temp and time to get the job done nicely as well.