• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Hash laced ?

Toker655

Greenlighter
Hey people
Just a question
How can I know if my hash is laced ?
Im from Israel and my hash is cheap and its a finger hash, it has lots of trichomes and smells like weed.
But, when I attempted to clean the hash with the hot water method, the water started to be yellow, and smelled like tea. (Looked a bit like pee).
Does it means its laced ? Or hash usually gets to be like that.
Also, the hash didnt appear to be powder after that method.
what y'all say I should do ? I'm really paranoid of accidently fuck my brain or something from laced hash.
Thank ya alot

I've heard of people boiling soap bar hash to "clean" it, but never finger hash. If you have access to finger hash, you are probably a trimmer or grower and you would be getting it directly from the plant. If not, then I'm not sure what you have.

Your "tea" story and being from Israel reminded me of the time I climbed Mt Kilimanjaro and ran into a group of people from Israel and we all sang "I'm a little teapot" for a solid hour climbing that mountain...except they sang it in Hebrew and I sang in English. Good times.

bump, removed some posts for being way off-topic.

Toker655 welcome to BL :) we have no way of knowing whether you got soapbar but it's possible some sort of tea plant was added as filler. Boiling water is good for washing out water-soluble garbage like tea, but if there are non-polar adulterants then it gets tricky to clean because solvents for those will also dissolve the good stuff and make it hard to separate the good from bad. I don't know if there's an easy way to tell whether any garbage is left even after cleaning it with hot water

Smoked soapbar for 6 years, gave me asthma and tar in my spit, I think its really damaged my health at least my lungs

So much crap in soapbar, seen bits of plastic bags and rubber and metal plenty times, it's usually 5-10 percent thc, 60-75 percent plant matter mostly male plants rest is cancerous chemicals and solids

Laced hash in soapbar form is impossible to miss but finger hash is probably only slightly laced depends how close you are to the source, the smell of pee will be ammonia, don't know why that would be mixed with it.

thank u all I guess I'll stay away from it, don't wanna risk having asthma for it :O Much appreciated.

Last edited:
Yes soapbar hash is notorious for being laced or being cut. I've heard of people putting shoe polish in it. Try to find hash that is not laced or cut as it's out there.