• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Hash jolly rancher?

Stellar.Bomb

Bluelighter
a friend of mine said they'd hook me up with one from the clinic for free... anyone ever heard of it? is it strong? im pretty skeptical ... but fuk it.. its free ha

i have never had one

but when the clinics had all those edibles that were spoofs of real candy there was something called "stony rancher"

I've seen "jolly stoner" in the stores (wow, so clever). Anyway, all that shit is the same. If you like edibles, you'll like this. It'll have some amount of THC in it, and THC usually gets people high. However, no one can tell you how strong its going to be (for you).

you'll feel it, but don't go in expecting much.

most medibles fail. so there.

i tend to say eating weed makes me less high then smoking

you'll feel it, but don't go in expecting much.

most medibles fail. so there.

Lol what? You guys must be eating some shitty edibles. Its the easiest way to get extremely baked as long as they're cooked properly.

@Stellar, if your friend is actually getting it from the clinic then its legit.

^ Yes. I am what you call a moderate-heavy smoker (or was until very recently), and the $5 edibles at my dispensary of choice give me a very nice effect.
I've noticed peoples' reactions to edibles vary drastically from not feeling a thing, to feeling simply hungry/tired, to getting ridiculously stoned.
AFAIK it all depends on the person (and the contents of the edible. of course)

Lol what? You guys must be eating some shitty edibles. Its the easiest way to get extremely baked as long as they're cooked properly.

no, ive had well cooked edibles before and everyone else around got fucked up but me. i was high but not like smoking.

eddibles shine when used as the only method of ingesting bud...

if you eat some brownies or cookies or whatever and then smoke you wont realize anything different from just smoking.

But if you eat some edibles and dont smoke at all, in about an hour and a half it will really surprise you when you start feeling it

I flew to chicago and didnt want to risk bringing weed there so I baked 2 ounces of average regs into a cup of butter then made cookies with a recipe that needed that much butter...

I got 50 cookies out of 2 ounces of bud and If I ate 3 cookies in the morning when we left the hotel, by the time we got to the L-train I felt like I just took a bunch of bong rips, and it lasted like all day....

eddibles are great when you need them, but seem to be disapointing if you are greedy about getting high... i hope that makes sense, im actually pretty ripped on some oatmeal cookies we made with a few ounces of frostbitten plants

Oh back to the original topic, my friend brought back a bunch of lolypops from amsterdam, some were brown "hash" lollypops, and some were green and were supposedly weed lollypops... and most of my friends didnt think they did anything , but they were all smoking all the time so couldnt tell the difference... needless to say I ended up receiving most of them and enjoyed the shit out of them, while saving money from not buying bud...

I guess to sum it up I would say when you smoke it gets you "more high" but when you eat it gets you a "better high" that may be slightly less intense, but has more enjoyable effects....

I'm with Roose on this one. I'd compare eating some properly cooked 3.5G brownies to tripping on shrooms or a low-dose of acid while being intensely baked. OEVs and all... and nausea, but that goes away with a little stomach padding.

I've never seen someone not get ripped off of brownies... One time, though, it took a solid 4+ hours for it to hit my friend who has never smoked before. I was about ready to pass out for the night (twas around 2am) and he started tripping out.... alone. I have no idea how this happened. He said he didn't eat anything prior. It was the oddest thing I've ever seen happen that was drug-related.

Hi every1!
I just ate a green sour apple Kush Rancher about 2 minutes ago.i'm not a pot-head but i am an occasional toker.i'll let every1 know how i feel in about an hour.

yeah edibles don't scale as well as toking, at too low a dose you just won't feel anything at all. takes a bit of experimentation to figure out where your threshold is.