• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Has she totally lost interest?

Idk talk about doges?

Anyway my gf has done the same shit at various times (although not to the extent of not sleeping in the same bed, not texting, etc-- but being distant) but it normally lasts like a week or so then it's back to normal. She's just moody. (Been together four years)

But I've never had that kind of situation drag on for long, and if it were I'd probably do something about it.

But how long has that been going on?
Every relationship has ups and downs but it's kind of odd that that thing is happening after just 4 months.
She could not be into you, could be going through a phase, impossible for us to tell.

You should probably confront her about it.

If you have to ask.... especially in such a long post.... In a rather anonymous forum....

I'd bet money

Are you even having sex with her?

If you are its probably casual. You seem way attached and she ain't digging it.

Its probably too far gone to be anything serious.

That being said I'd make a move in person and either get what I want or get kicked to the curb and move on.

You gotta run better game. Play it cool. No offoffense but it sounds like you at her beck and call.

Whatever you are doing isn't working.

Another thought: you can keep fucking her if you give her some space.

So either go out on a limb and see if she wants the same thing or carry on and detach/slow down emotionally.

IME someone being more into the other has NO control. Also being needy is a serious turn off.

Sorry if I sound rude but ts just my two cents.

*small update*

I sent my gf a funny, dirty text just for a laugh and her response was:

"If you think messages like that are gonna put me in a good mood just stop because they don't."

She is on her period, but yeah. Just wanted to let peeps know. Thanks.

You seem like too nice a person for this girl. She's obviously not interested by the way she's been treating you.
It'll hurt to finish it, but go out there and find yourself a nice and pretty girl who will 'adore' you for who you are. ?
Think of all the fun you can have. Don't waste time on people like this in your life.?

^
I agree. Some people are not wired for casual relationships.

Also no offense but this chick kinda sounds like a bitch.

I can understand that you like to stick your penis in her vagina but I don't think you should feel so emotionally attached.

Also if you only see her once a week she might not exactly be your gf. There is a good chance she is several men's "gf" so I think you should stop tearing yourself up over this.

P.S. A menstrual cycle is no excuse for being rude in my opinion.

Yeah it seems like she's lost interest. You guys have only been dating for a few months. Cut your losses now. There are lots of other people out there who won't treat you like an acquaintance. :)

this.

where is the sex???

you're more into her than she is into you but shes too lazy/ waiting for something else to come along.

leave and find someone who wont have you apologising because she isn't meeting your needs

at 4 months you know if you still like someone. its the length of my last relationship cos at this point you can see their mind and if you dont like it, theres the door...