• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Has Pillreports.com gone down hill, bad?

What's the answer? I'd say lab results to go with reports, but that is not going to happen anytime soon. I really would like more pictures above all else by posters, that really does help the most I find as test results can be manipulated by makers/posters.

Last edited:
^, PR should let other people post pictures also. Have a quick upload picture button on each report.

To be a reporter of a pill, you need.

Time to do it.
A digital camera.
Have a computer
Know how to use a computer.
know how to use image editing software.
have an internet connection at home.
Have a reagent kit.
an email address(not everyone has one you know.)
Be sane at the time of writing.

Why not share the effort.
-- 1 person posts up crappy report.
-- some other person goes 'I have this pill I'll take a picture of it', and uploads it to the the report' thus making the report a little better.
-- Someone who has a reagent kit and so posts up results.
-- Someone took this pill last night and posts a comment of 'blah blah etc'

... I've just realized I didn't answer any of ilikeacid's questions... sorry dude. I get side tracked so easily when reviewing websites. I'm big into website development.

Last edited:
what pillreports needs is an advertising campaign behind it to give it that extra 'oomph'. stickers on traffic lights, mentions on up coming gig posters, t-shirts, that kind of thing. fuck how about someone starts making pills with pillreports.com stamped on them!

a problem ive noticed is many people are either too uninformed, too stupid or just plain dont give a shit whats in their pills. a significant portion of my friends dont understand, know fuck all or think they know more than they do, are too apathetic to get off their arses to learn or frankly dont give a toss whats in pills. in fact i met my friends sister and her friends a few months back who are all very seasoned pillheads (mid 20's to early 30's) and one of them had just bought a bunch of pills which i examined and noticed a strong smell of saffrole. i mentioned it and they were all like "huh? whats that" i told them what it was and one of them said "fuck id rather not know" to which they all agreed! i couldnt fucken believe it. mind you it did make me feel superior which i liked.

im from the 'new age' of ecstasy users and i think most people dont even know what a good pill is, i personally havent ever had a pill that ive thought "this must be mdma". the best pills ive had have been smacky as fuck.

I think pillreports is GREAT!, yeah it may miss some pills, yeah some of the reports are crap but it is a public forum so your gunna get that. Also in my experience a good lot of the reports are pretty accurate and have saved me money and my health (think the PMA omegas and caps), if a pill sounds dodgy and 12 people on PR agree theres a fair chance it is and should be avoided. I hope PR is around for a long time because lab testing aint gunna happen.

PS hats off to the mods because they do it for free and in thier own time

oh and I agree with tuborg, advertising would be great for PR, lost count of the ammount of people, including dealers who now check thier stock (dealers dont want dead or unhappy clients) who havnt heard of PR, but are starting to have a look at PR

the rabbi said:
There is soooooooooooooooo many pills out there that dont make it to pillreports and it sucks ass when you have a pill and you dont know anything about it because its not on pillreports. There is a solution to help you find what your looking for.

I have to ask, but why don't you post anymore? Your posts were awesome and I don't see them anymore.

Rabbi still posts but he has a full time job. He's also been having net difficulties.