• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Has my ecstasy use done more harm than good?

Lesley176

Greenlighter
Quite at a loss as to how to put this, basically I'm 16 years of age and I took my first ecstasy pill a year ago last month, and since I have not gone more than two at a stretch three weekends without taking/sniffing at least one (for the majority I popped/sniffed more than 1). At the beginning for the first (estimate) few months , I could be sniffing up to three or four pills a night with my best friend and I never used to take care of myself while rolling, never bothered drinking water and fell asleep on them constantly. After a bit of research I found that snorting them was doing more harm than good so I stopped and started to stick to popping them. The next couple of months that followed I had a friend that was selling good quality strong MDMA and that was all I took, that and 50/50. I feel now in the last few months when I roll that I can't handle a roll as well as I did at the start, and I am experiencing heart palpitations and waking up with the sweats though I do not know if there are other factors causing these but it seems unlikely. When outside rolling, I am known to be very forgetful, careless I have lost things and one time even blacked out when behind a bush to do a pee. I feel a sort of empty feeling in my head like physically when I go to do something while rolling and I completely forget in the space of seconds what I was to do. I have a healthy diet for the most part and though I immensely enjoy rolling and take extra care now to keep hydrated and in a safe environment, I have to wonder if I'm reaching a point of no return, and if I'm on the cusp of becoming addicted to the drug. Have I done irreversible damage as a result of not using the drug properly?

You're absolutely abusing the drug, which really means you're abusing your body/brain.

I wouldn't say it's irreversible.

Recovery is possible but you'll have to stop using it for a very long time. The longer you keep on like this, the worse it will get, and the longer it will take for you to recover.

" Has my ecstasy use done more harm than good? "

For a big majority of the users (including you), yeah. :)

You haven't even begun to have it bad, get out while you can. It will get worse and worse for longer and longer until you can't get out of bed to hang yourself because you feel too out of sync with reality.

" Has my ecstasy use done more harm than good? "

For a big majority of the users (including you), yeah. :)

You haven't even begun to have it bad, get out while you can. It will get worse and worse for longer and longer until you can't get out of bed to hang yourself because you feel too out of sync with reality.
Too true

It sounds like you are already addicted. If you continue to use that much MDMA, the negative side effects you have experienced will only get worse.

Maybe, maybe not. There are many other factors that go would go into a health assessment. See a doctor if you're concerned.

P.S. What happened to this sub forum? Lol, seems like everyone knows what to do anyway, it's kind of funny/sad/strange.