• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Has daily, pre-existing palpitations and tachycardia... Uppers? Ecstasy?

LittleBird

Greenlighter
Hello, all.

I am brand-spank'n-new here and came across this site while looking for literature discussing possible effects of using uppers, specifically ecstasy, when one has pre-existing heart issues. (Specifically palpitations and tachycardia, as I have been diagnosed.)

Daily, I have spurts of palpitations and tachycardia because of hyperthyroidism, anxiety and depression. (Yay me!) -__-
I had a 24-hour halter-monitor in 2012 and they found that I had 4,300 extra heartbeats per day than a normal person. Its exhausting. I've had EKGs etc... and I'm not allowed to be on beta blockers to calm my heart because somehow I have low blood pressure? Eh. Its so dang confusing.
~BUT Otherwise I am a healthy 23 year old female. I'm about 115 lbs and average height.

I have always been curious about taking ecstasy but have been weary of it since I'm paranoid that my heart will explode, I'll have a bad trip because of my heart getting out of control and more severely uncomfortable than what is "normal" for someone with my current issues. And also having long-term side effects making my already uncomfortable and frightening heart issues WORSE. (As I have read a few threads here that state that people have had issues for a while after taking uppers)

My friends don't want to let me try uppers for fear that I will die or something.

Can I has 2 cents? Maybe even 10?

Have you tried any others uppers? Caffeine? or amphetamines even? Let us know and maybe we could gauge what kind of response you'd get from MDMA. It's hard to really suggest this would be safe as it's tough to know. Ofc the safest idea would be to avoid it but that's not the point of BL.