• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Has Bluelight saved you?

whatttt pm's I PROMISE GOD THERE WERE NONE !!!
yeah they are there. i see them. gotta search....some are not there anymore or were under a dif name
aTO9qZa.png

pms = private msgs

My philosophy is that all knowledge is worth having. I was going to do drugs anyway, whether BL existed or not. Far, far better for me to have the knowledge of how to do them safely.

That being said, I avoided BL for a number of years because coming on here made me crave drugs. And I was trying (unsuccessfully, for a while, then finally successfully) to not do them. I’m back on here now because I have completely sworn off the substances that were endangering my life. I made a conscious decision that I wanted to live, and the will to live is stronger than the desire to use these things. In fact, I now feel a sense of aversion towards these drugs (heroin, crack, and Xanax.) If I pick up again I can’t guarantee that I’ll be able to stop again, and I’ll probably die as a result (even if not immediately, then eventually, as a result of health complications resulting from the drug use.)

I do still use drugs, but none of the ones I currently use cause me to feel any sense of craving for them. If I could never use them again, I’d probably be ok with that. I appreciate my sobriety and good health much more than before. So I feel like it’s ok to be on this forum; it’s not going to make me want to use drugs more or anything, and maybe I have advice (as a veteran drug user) that can aid the people just starting out. So I see it more of a “giving back” type of thing, like they say to do in AA. Except I think harm reduction is more sustainable and successful than complete abstinence.

Hey I learned the cold water extraction from here. My liver from 8 years ago thanks you.

It's helped me to calm down over the years , knowing I'm not alone in my struggles.

Maybe from some stupid things average drug user does but also made me a lot less fear-full of some things average drug users avoid in a big circle so...

In more ways than one. I've found a community of people who share the same struggles and interests as myself, and most of you are very supportive and understanding. This has especially been true during the COVID epidemic.

Love you all,
Dreamflyer
❤️