• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Has Australian speed changed much in past 20 years?

lol mmmmkkayyy well in the United states all speed is considered to be methamphetamine,,as that is i suppose the slang of methamphetamine has always been speed here,while amphetamine sulfate,dextroamphetamine etc.. are called uppers here,and are usually only found in pharmacutical amphetamine tablets/pills...The powder/white speed is crank which is the nickname for meth that is pwdered form and produced in small one man type labs(small quantity labs 30 grams or so per batch) which was the type available in the middle southern USA where i live almost all with no crystal meth until the late 1990's ,but the "crank" locally produced is meth/aka speed that tests as pure or purer than most crystal..in the mid 1990's we could produce a 30-90 gram batch of crack9methamphetamine..always d,methamphetamine as l,methamphetamine is trash because l,meth has no high to it only decongestant properties) that was 90-95% or higher in about 8 to 10 hours including dring time and all...crystal meth is just d,methamphetamine that is washed with certain solvents and left to "grow crystals" and is typically 95% at the highest level of production altho it can be 99% with better quality chemicals and experienced makers doing the synthesis...it's just easier to make methamphetamine than amphetamine using ephedrine or psudoephedrine reduction ...the only difference between psudoephedrine an dephedrine and methamphetamine is one hydroxyl group OH= group which is reduced from the ephedrine or pseudoephedrine to make methamphetamine...PPA or phenypropanolamine which was a sinus decongestiant medicine produce amphetamine but it was banned in the early 1990's becaus eof heart related problems...Psudoephedrin and ephedrine reduce as i said into methamphetamine,,d-meth only...an oxidation reaction of pseudoephedrine/ephedrine produces methcathinone,which is not as good as methamphetamine...only in the 1970's and before when USA bikers used they p2p(pheny2propanone ) to make meth was it ever d,l-meth because p2p produces d,l meth mixture which is of lower quality dur to the prescenc eof l,meth in a recemic mixture of d,l meth...of course amphetamine in l-amphetamine .. dextroamphetamine which is d,amphetamine are psyhcoactive and d,l amphetamine racemic mictures are also thereby as well as just l,amphetamine or d,amphetamine which is more potent than l,amphetamine and d,l amphetamine is the most commonly prescribed amphetamines in the USA in the form of adderall(d,l-amphetamine) altho dexedrine (d,amphetamine ) is also coomon prescription stimulant here,and there are still some doctors prscribing methamphetamine hcl tablets(d,methamphetamine...never d,l meth) which means that d,methamphetamine or to be a bit more specific Dextro-methamphetamine is meth,crystal,speed,,,no racmic mixtures of methamphetamine is found in the usa except by a small number of people using the old p2p recipe or phenylacetone recipe which ends up being p2p during synthesis,,but the united states market demands methamphetamine of better purity than d,l meth and its racmic inpurity with the inactive l,isomer of meth so its just naturall or luckthat the precursors use dhere produce onlt d,meth...altho there are impurities of other types if not done properly as with any drug synthesis..

jeeze u lot are so smart. seriously, i hope when i finish my university degree i can get as smart as some on here

All it takes is a healthy thirst for knowledge and you can learn anything that you put your mind to :)

lol mmmmkkayyy well in the United states all speed is considered to be methamphetamine,,as that is i suppose the slang of methamphetamine has always been speed here,while amphetamine sulfate,dextroamphetamine etc.. are called uppers here,and are usually only found in pharmacutical amphetamine tablets/pills...The powder/white speed is crank which is the nickname for meth that is pwdered form and produced in small one man type labs(small quantity labs 30 grams or so per batch) which was the type available in the middle southern USA where i live almost all with no crystal meth until the late 1990's ,but the "crank" locally produced is meth/aka speed that tests as pure or purer than most crystal..in the mid 1990's we could produce a 30-90 gram batch of crack9methamphetamine..always d,methamphetamine as l,methamphetamine is trash because l,meth has no high to it only decongestant properties) that was 90-95% or higher in about 8 to 10 hours including dring time and all...crystal meth is just d,methamphetamine that is washed with certain solvents and left to "grow crystals" and is typically 95% at the highest level of production altho it can be 99% with better quality chemicals and experienced makers doing the synthesis...it's just easier to make methamphetamine than amphetamine using ephedrine or psudoephedrine reduction ...the only difference between psudoephedrine an dephedrine and methamphetamine is one hydroxyl group OH= group which is reduced from the ephedrine or pseudoephedrine to make methamphetamine...PPA or phenypropanolamine which was a sinus decongestiant medicine produce amphetamine but it was banned in the early 1990's becaus eof heart related problems...Psudoephedrin and ephedrine reduce as i said into methamphetamine,,d-meth only...an oxidation reaction of pseudoephedrine/ephedrine produces methcathinone,which is not as good as methamphetamine...only in the 1970's and before when USA bikers used they p2p(pheny2propanone ) to make meth was it ever d,l-meth because p2p produces d,l meth mixture which is of lower quality dur to the prescenc eof l,meth in a recemic mixture of d,l meth...of course amphetamine in l-amphetamine .. dextroamphetamine which is d,amphetamine are psyhcoactive and d,l amphetamine racemic mictures are also thereby as well as just l,amphetamine or d,amphetamine which is more potent than l,amphetamine and d,l amphetamine is the most commonly prescribed amphetamines in the USA in the form of adderall(d,l-amphetamine) altho dexedrine (d,amphetamine ) is also coomon prescription stimulant here,and there are still some doctors prscribing methamphetamine hcl tablets(d,methamphetamine...never d,l meth) which means that d,methamphetamine or to be a bit more specific Dextro-methamphetamine is meth,crystal,speed,,,no racmic mixtures of methamphetamine is found in the usa except by a small number of people using the old p2p recipe or phenylacetone recipe which ends up being p2p during synthesis,,but the united states market demands methamphetamine of better purity than d,l meth and its racmic inpurity with the inactive l,isomer of meth so its just naturall or luckthat the precursors use dhere produce onlt d,meth...altho there are impurities of other types if not done properly as with any drug synthesis..

Wow my eyes hurt.

Learn to paragraph guy.

There's not much good speed out there anymore , most of it (mostly in sydney) is cut down meth cut to about 20% meth and the actual meth is cut to 80% meth . But of course it all depends on who you know .

hey PeacePipeChief, can ya stop digging up like 2yr+ old threads and replying to em :)

these days sayin that all speed is meth is a joke. I've been doing lots of dutch amp sulfate and no meth at all... my brain, body and wallet thank me.

these days sayin that all speed is meth is a joke. I've been doing lots of dutch amp sulfate and no meth at all... my brain, body and wallet thank me.

Can u upload any pictures bro? Just curious I havnt had any for quite a few years. I really miss it, is the one your doing white putty and slightly damp where u can actually mould it and has that really awesome smell??