• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Has anyone tried the russian sleep experiment on meth?

LOL@"Wait are russian people britain people too?" I know nothing of cumming in the whites of eyes, so it must be a Russian thing. What's that all about?
I thought it was a wind up but still felt compelled to answer it

I think @Hugs For Drugs is on about the 7th day of the experiment 🧐
Ah, that may explain parts of the question I suppose, although I've been awake 5/6 days thousands (ok hundreds) of times and written my thoughts/questions down on paper, then upon reading them sober actually found them better/more interesting than those I would have with just the "normal" 8 hours (which I don't think I've ever had). But you did say day 7, maybe that's when path choices multiply.

Ah, that may explain parts of the question I suppose, although I've been awake 5/6 days thousands of times and written my thoughts/questions down on paper, then upon reading them sober actually found them better/more interesting than those I would have with just the "normal" 8 hours (which I don't think I've ever had). But you did say day 7, maybe that's when path choices multiply.

Maybe 9.. I know a guy who's done that. I can't stand more than 3-4. I don't get tired but my vision gets so weird I can't do things like make a cup of tea because I can't judge how much water is in the cup 😵‍💫 Things get a bit funky then.

I stalked Hugs and she only follows one person. Is this Flea? LOL

Maybe 9.. I know a guy who's done that. I can't stand more than 3-4. I don't get tired but my vision gets so weird I can't do things like make a cup of tea because I can't judge how much water is in the cup 😵‍💫 Things get a bit funky then.

I stalked Hugs and she only follows one person. Is this Flea? LOL

Firstly, if that isn't Flea then that's the closest I've ever personally seen someone look that close to him.

Yeah the 4th day thing I work through the visuals and stuff, I don't really go outside then...specially not the local shop etc....unless it's for alcohol but it turns into a traumatic incident everytime so I try to stock up first you know.

🤣😅😆 We can't even buy codeine over the counter anymore and benzos and stronger opiates are impossible to get. But that stuff is $8 for 10 (I took 2).
Your 2.5mg diazepam script makes me laugh xd

oh i could rekt u so badly, and isn't even randomly more than a coin flip

right below is why i said

though what's more conspiracy than mk ultra is bald and bankrupt and alinski, alina who is she they can't have golden cuffs gtfo like metamorphosed in a tommmmm