• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Has anyone tried the "PARTY-E" pill fron the smart shops in amsterdam?

micky007

Greenlighter
Hi all
The girl-friend and I are heading over to Amsterdam for a few night and would like a little something to lift the mood when were out for a few drinks!!went there a few years ago and bought crap from someone in the red light district,i seen on some other forum people saying going to the smart shop.i looked it up and they sell party-e.we just don't want talking something and it been crap and then feeling depressed for days after it.has anyone tried it or does anyone have any suggestions.were not going to the clubs,just hitting a few bars and don't fancy asking everyone "do they have any pills.
thank for your help

Why not buy some truffles from the smart shop or some hash cake? You sort of know where your going with that stuff as the contents of these branded capsules etc.

You really don't have to ask that many people for pills, ignore the guys selling on the corners OR ask them specifically for a certain press etc

We will take a few smokes,but not when were taking a drink.we.ll love a real E.its nice to get a good buzz and not dying for days after-wards!not sure what e are about over there or to ask for/

Lots of good pills about at the moment

Dice, Silver Bars, Heineken, Tesla, Amsterdam Tulips etc

Check pillreports.net :) - if your going to buy some smoke from the coffee shops ask the guys at the counter. There are groups of people hanging about the RLD - these are best avoided unless you know specifically what stamps your buying or your testing.

The head shops sell a variety of things

Why not check the Amsterdam thread here?

I would suggest getting real mdma pills instead of legal alternatives. Like Bearlove said check Pill reports as there is a lot of good pills out there at the moment.