• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Has anyone tried Ripple Dissolvable THC - the 10 mg packets?

Thomas Davie

Moderator: CD
Staff member
Stillwater brands, a legal company has licensed their dissolvable THC tech to a Canadian firm. This firm is just launching the product on the Cdn. Market. But it’s originally a Colorado company, right? If anyone has tried this what are the opinions?

thanks for any info

Tom

Last edited:
I cannot imagine any dissatisfaction with these https://stillwaterbrands.life/ripple
however if soy or sunflower is involved allergy sufferers may be affected

I would like to try

found this
Ingredients
RIPPLE SC (sorbitol, modified food starch, organic coconut oil, cannabinoid distillates)
so probably no allergy (unless they make sorbitol from soya - it's amazing how many products are tainted with soy, and that affects anaphylaxic people with peanut allergies.)
😉

Last edited:
I just ordered 10 packs of this Ripple @ 10mg per package. The first question I’ve got for myself is; can you snort this stuff?

it is nano emulsified w/ acclaim if 15-30 minute onset. Since this has already been approved by HEALTH Canada and they are claiming rapid onset, it should be accurate. I’ll try adding some to coffee to see what happens but I’m most excited to use in cocktail mixers.

Tom

Sublingual might also prove rapid for onset. Cooking with this as an aid in precise dosing might proce useful

I suspect this is going to behave very similarly to any other oral THC preparation.

I don't think it's a particularly good idea to snort this, I would imagine it'd just form a slime in your sinuses.

sekio - the claim by the company is that it is nano emulsified. The technology was licensed from a Colorado company. I tried one package about 12 minutes ago (sublingual) and it tastes f.racking horrible; kind of a bitter sweet taste like Splenda. Gonna take notes and see if it is any different than a standard oral THC.

Tom

bitter sweet taste like Splenda
Almost a cooling taste? that's the Sorbitol.

Emulsions for producing lipophilic compounds in water are not a novel concept either. Salad dressing and mayonnaise are both emulsions. Propofol and diazepam are both sold as emulsions for IV use, e.g. One of my senior chemist coworkers actually specialized in emulsions so I learned a few things here and there.

All that it means is that the THC, rather than being a big glob of oil, is instead present in many miniscule little "bubbles" of fat, along with somwthing to stabilize said bubbles and prevent them Ostwald ripening, keeping them in solution.

I expect it's just going to be THC with slightly better BA than usual due to easier absorbtion.

Gotta take this with a grain of salt and I intend to repeat with a greater amount- A very mild head buzz and slightly more intense body buzz started within 5 minutes. It never got very strong and actually it felt weaker than a 10 mg sublingual gelcap. I’m gonna try 20 mg (2 pouches) in my first coffee tomorrow.

Tolerance might play a part in the perceived weak effect Inhad,

Tom

Second go around this morning. Having 2 in a cup of coffee with 1 oz cream. The powder completely dissolved and adds no taste in this combo.

Started at 9:20 am. Will update this post.

Tom

20 mg in coffee, with 1 oz cream drank it all in 5 minutes. Came on very fast. 5 minutes

Never really got high but felt extremely, very sleepy so I had to go back to bed around 10:30 am and napped for 9- minutes. I can see using this I. The evening before going to bed.
’Tom

Trying 3x10 mg tonight. If you use cream in your coffee (I’m using 10%), the taste isn’t altered at all. I’ll try some on solid food (pork chop) tomorrow night. Honestly, you get a much better bang for the buck with 10 mg gelcaps; this is convenient to use/dose. Might not be that good if you’ve got a bit of a tolerance. But it’s a bit of a novelty to get an edible high in a few minutes and it’s gone in 2-3 hours.

If you’re new to edibles, this might be perfect for you. It felt kind of like a benzodiazepine.

Tom

^20mg (which is significantly lower that my normal edible dose of 40mg-50mg) had marked effects within 15 minutes. Effects peaked at around an hour, and I was back to baseline by hour 4.

I had eaten a breakfast burrito less than 2 hours before dosing, so that might have slowed my timeline a bit. I'm sure individual biochemistry plays a role also. I noticed a decent amount of anti-anxiety effects as well, but I wouldn't compare it to a benzodiazepine. More like a really mellow indica stone. It could also be the fact that I take 4mg of alprazolam daily, so I already had 1mg in my system before breakfast and am well acclimated to anxiolytic effects.

I'd be very interested in trying it with a psychedelic...

Stillwater brands, a legal company has licensed their dissolvable THC tech to a Canadian firm. This firm is just launching the product on the Cdn. Market. But it’s originally a Colorado company, right? If anyone has tried this what are the opinions?

thanks for any info

Tom
They are pretty decent... im always trying new things!

Anonymous Dissident; how did it go?

The company in Canada (TGOD; The Green Organic Dutchman) that has licensed this tech from Stillwater has changed the name back to Ripple. I'm not sure that the name change will survive Health Canada oversight).

I'll buy these again, probably at Xmas time and just sprinkle them on mash potatoes/gravy. If they come down in price I'd buy them more regularly. I'd like to make a bunch of Iced Tea with this and keep it in a jug in the fridge. I'd also like to make THC ice cubes.

Tom

Anonymous Dissident; how did it go?

The company in Canada (TGOD; The Green Organic Dutchman) that has licensed this tech from Stillwater has changed the name back to Ripple. I'm not sure that the name change will survive Health Canada oversight).

I'll buy these again, probably at Xmas time and just sprinkle them on mash potatoes/gravy. If they come down in price I'd buy them more regularly. I'd like to make a bunch of Iced Tea with this and keep it in a jug in the fridge. I'd also like to make THC ice cubes.

Tom

It was an overall excellent experience. I was high by the 5 minute mark, noticed marked analgesia by 10 minutes, and was in a full blown psychedelic mindset within 15 minutes. The almost mescaline like plateau lasted for about 2 hours; it wasn't especially visual with eyes open, just providing the standard color enhancement and trails one should expect from a moderate to high dose of edible cannabis. Eyes closed, however was a different story, featuring swirling colors composed mostly of light green, blue, and purple, not geometric unless one considers spirals produced by fibonacci sequences, like the form of a spiral galaxy.

This state persisted for about two hours, after which I rapidly returned to a "standard" edible cannabis state. At about the 3 hour mark, I decided to return to a more visionary state, and did a 6mg bump of 3-meo-pcp and another 6mg about an hour later. The experience was mostly overwhelmed by the 3-meo-pcp by about the 90 minute mark after the first bump. At that point, i just played back and enjoyed a feeling of complete tranquility until I took my nightly alprazolam, keppra, and kratom. I fell asleep within another hour, still enjoying some mild cev's.

I feel great today. Despite expecting some type of hangover, I woke to a wonderful glow. I may write a full trip report for the combination since I'm not aware of anyone else having tried it. It was the last of my 3-meo-pcp, but I can't think of a better way to have used it. I can't wait to try the Ripple with some full psychedelics instead of downers and a dissociative.

I wonder if you can just smoke it?

I think that smoking it would defeat its purpose, given that its designed to act very rapidly in the first place. At lower doses, it works just as quick, especially on an empty stomach or dissolved sublingually. It lasts about the amount of time as smoked at low doses and only takes a few minutes to take effect.

I am reading 2 thumbs up from your 50 mg report so far,