• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids has anyone tried liquid oxycodone 20mg per ml

Intractablepain

Greenlighter
Hello,
swim injects his 30s 2 at a time. He can change from pills to liquid oxy, I think it's called oxyfast, and it's 20 mg per 1cc or 1 ml. If using pills he can get 60mg in a 1 ml syringe if changing to the liquid obviously only 20. Please share
your experiences or feedback. is the liquid stronger, etc.

thanks

If you're injecting pills please use at least 0.22 micron-filters/wheel-filters. As they'll remove most if not all of the larger dangerous particles present in the pill.

Talc (Not sure if it's in your pills) being one of the worst things to inject.

Is the liquid you mention for oral use like a stronger version of OxyNorm (I've had the 1mg/1ml oral Oxycodone) or is it meant for injection?

If it's meant for injection it'll be better even if you're injecting more liquid because it's purer meaning the high will be cleaner as you won't have your immune system interffering with the high because of dangerous shit that dissolved in the water but that can't be broken down in your blood.

Also if it's for injection it'll be obviously healthier.

If it's oral liquid/syrup I'd compare the ingredients, list them here find out which would be 'better' to use and then use a wheel-filter.

I believe OxyFast is for oral administration. If you IV that you would cause yourself some serious harm.
What are the ingredients?

I had Oxycodone sterile vials for IV injection before (stolen from a hospital)
these were amazing.. no filters.. just draw and shoot. if i recall correctly these were also 20/mg/ml each vial was only 1ml. but it hit u so good... instant rush. 3 of them in a 3cc syringe were better than any H shot. keep in mind i had a huge tolerance at this point and 60mg of oxy IVd would kill a lot of people fairly quickly.
if these are meant for oral, i would not shoot them. the IV ones have a strong preservative..u can taste it in the back of your mouth after shooting. and no sugar or artificial flavors. im pretty sure that if they are meant for oral use u should use them for oral.

It is the oral version. He has been on pain mess for 14 years and has several painful diseases. The oral administration of anything doesn't touch his pain. It's severe and in fact has caused him a pain induced heart attack. He is prescribed 12 30mg oxycodone pills a month as well as a few other meds including a long acting opiate. The better his pain control the better his quality of life but at this point the meds really only just take the edge off.

oxycodone is about 94% active when taken orally. if it doesnt help him when taken orally, there will be little difference taken IV. there will be a better rush.. but thats about it. within 5-10 mins it will be about the same as oral. sounds like he needs a stronger med.. like oxymorphone or fentanyl.

Hydromorph you resourceful MF, I would love those vials of IV oxy, but I would still need a few mls to get the job done which now that I say it makes me sad, I hate tolerance to opiates as much as the pain I use the opiates to treat.

Would like to know the ingredients of that oral prep oxy.

hehe yeah man they were a rare treat..i had a friend who was a nurse.. and was able to score them for me. was so cool to get hospital dope without an injury lol.. my other friend got some of them too.. and used them orally cuz he had never done IV,. which i thought was a real waste lol.. how often does one come across perfectly sterile opiates all premixed and perfectly suited for IV with practically zero worries.. well for me it was only once!! had a dozen of them.. they went fast tho

Yes due to a nurse friend of mine I have a huge stock of tramadol but I can't take it while on an SSRI, unfortunately the really good stuff is locked up and well and truly accounted for each day. Also there has to be witness when taking from the drug cabinet, you find the team leader or whoever has the keys and they'll open it for the nurse seeking drugs. There is also at least one camera pointed towards that cabinet. Times are tough these days, used to get morphine, oxy tabs and benzo's before the new rules were established.

this all took place outside the us or uk :) its a third world country .. and these types of things happen much easier here lol..
i get tramadol over the counter.. and if i wanted i could get scripted anything.. for a price.. but trying to be sober these days. we even have the old OC pills here. its an asian country.. i feel bad for how tight they lock shit down over there.. but u guys do get better street drugs. except meth.. we have better meth lol

edit:
sorry just saw ur in Aus. i dont really know too much bout how things work there but heard its pretty hard to get stuff there too

^ Being a country which pioneered certain methods in back yard meth chemistry we get plenty off meth. You really have to find great dealers if you want quality, but that's true in most countries really. The cocaine run ends with Australia and by the time it arrives its been stepped on so many times - u just gotta clean it up and turn it into something awesome. I would choose 300mgs of near pure cocaine over a gram of it any day. Pure(ish) drugs of all sorts deliver much better results that way.

It'll be the best you've ever tried if you remove all cuts